Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts

Options
  • 02-03-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Hey not sure if this is the right place - for some reason I got banned from this forum a good while back, no idea why and no message to remind me why - was trying to contact a mod to get access again, but as i cannot access the forum I don't know who the mods are? Can someone put me in touch?
    Cheers
    R.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It seems you were banned sometime before 2008, but unfortunately the system was different back then so I can't see what it was for. I think at this stage the mods will be happy to lift your ban if you PM them. The mods are Basq, Blade and Davy.

Btw, despite being banned, if you log out you'll be able to see BA and find out who the mods are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

thanks Zaph.

Advertisement