Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CranialSacral Therapy

Options
  • 02-03-2011 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Without looking for a recommendation I am wondering if anyone has used CST/osteopathy and what their experience of it was. I am interested in the perspective of PDD NOS.

As the moderator has pointed out that it is not up to me to moderate this thread I am asking that only genuine replies from experience are posted. Unfortunately the last thread was spoiled with some ones personal opinion of CST. So as the Boards guideline state please "contribute in a constructive way"

If I am posting in the wrong forum I ask that a moderator please move it to a more appropriate forum. I cannot find an alternative health forum! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i am going to move this to LTI.

On a general note OP, if you post in the health sciences forum, you should expect to get people discussing things from a scientific point of view.

Advertisement