Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celtic v Rangers (Wed 2-3-11)SS1 KO 19.45

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

And thats why its one of the greatest rivaleries in the world.

I just couldn't get enough :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

what a disgusting club...all they did was hack and kick tonight, that's all they are capable of, they know celtic are a better side, celtic played all the football tonight....rangers outclassed again and they show their true colours their at the end, their next manager and half their players are bitter useless dirty filthy losers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

celtic723 wrote: »
    Hahaha eirebear. Your team got what they deserved tonight. An absolute schooling. GIRUY.

Geez a kiss darlin'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Eirebear wrote: »
    Well done lads, there was only ever one outcome of that game from the very start.

Shocking lack of discipline in the second half from the Rangers players, done ourselves no favours.

Mind you, i'd have loved to see McCoist give Lennon a slap...

Didn't see the red against Diouf, but getting one at that stage of the match must have something to do with discipline

Well done lads, there was only ever one outcome of that game from the very start.

Shocking lack of discipline in the second half from the Rangers players, done ourselves no favours.

says everything that one of rangers so-called moderate fans is advocating violence by their manager to be

of course he'll say it was just banter in a minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

There's such a thing as bad losers like some of what we see at Celtic Park tonight.

But Jesus some of you Celtic fans are bad winners as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

donfers wrote: »
    what a disgusting club...all they did was hack and kick tonight, that's all they are capable of, they know celtic are a better side, celtic played all the football tonight....rangers outclassed again and they show their true colours their at the end, their next manager and half their players are bitter useless dirty filthy losers

Worst thing is deep down they know all of what you've just said is true.

Get if ****ing up them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Yes, because McCoist's such a placid figure on the touchline himself :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Cant wait for the next game :D:D Neil Lennon is an absolute legend

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

So Boruc gets a warning for blessing himself... let's see what happens Diouf for his carry on tonight. Disgraceful behaviour and a shame to his club.

They should never have brought that guy to Glasgow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

big fines on the way to castle grey skull tomorrow!

fuckin great result tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Well a good positive to take from the game least, a bit of hatred of the other side. Good job Diouf and Ally. Improve on the football side of things please.

donfers wrote: »
    says everything that one of rangers so-called moderate fans is advocating violence by their manager to be

of course he'll say it was just banter in a minute

Oh FFS.

Hark at the moral police over here.

celtic723 wrote: »
    Worst thing is deep down they know all of what you've just said is true.

Get if ****ing up them.

of course they do...why do you think they play like that? what was the tactic tonight? kick anything that moves in green and white, shameful stuff, I hope they get fined and the likes of boogie (trying to pull the card away) diouf and mccoist get long bans (although the scottish media and SFA will probably find some excuses for them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Diouf could be in big trouble for inciting the fans at the end too. Rangers is the perfect club for him alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,431 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Is this the kids Fourm because some really childish comments in here.

Rangers are scum, no no Celtic are scum bla bla bla black fooking sheep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,379 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Real lack of discipline in that match with some nasty tackles. If Diouf was sent off, why was he allowed to go over to whip up the Rangers fans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Has the managers said any thing after the match yet ?

Im dying to know what's the story with Lennon V McCoist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

What did diouf do ?

• Advertisement

Talk of a Papac possibly having a broken neck.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Well a good positive to take from the game least, a bit of hatred of the other side. Good job Diouf and Ally. Improve on the football side of things please.

true, in the game of hate rangers would win hands down, in a game of football though celtic are far better at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

flahavaj wrote: »
    There's such a thing as bad losers like some of what we see at Celtic Park tonight.

But Jesus some of you Celtic fans are bad winners as well.

Celtic fans gloating after beating their rivals....shocking :rolleyes:

Rangers were a disgrace tonight. Can't believe I just witnessed Bougherra getting a red, what a sight. McCoist must have said something to Lenny after that.

Anyways great win, still on for the treble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

s8n wrote: »
    What did diouf do ?

He was born.

:pac:

So what did Lennon say to McCoist to make him lose it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Wouldn't have had the stones in fairness!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

ColeTrain wrote: »

Rangers were a disgrace tonight. Can't believe I just witnessed Bougherra getting a red, what a sight. McCoist must have said something to Lenny after that.

Anyways great win, still on for the treble.

There's banter and then there's some of the outrageous stuff some of ye have come out with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Warper wrote: »
    Diouf could be in big trouble for inciting the fans at the end too. Rangers is the perfect club for him alright.

Might be a long night for the cops and stewards around Paradise now. Hope nothing goes wrong, but Diouf acting the maggot in front of the blue supporters, that shows his true character :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Neil Lennon will probably get more bullets in the post tomorrow.
    It looked to me like he started it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Is this the kids Fourm because some really childish comments in here.

Rangers are scum, no no Celtic are scum bla bla bla black fooking sheep

what are you about? It was a heated match, we are discussing it. What's the problem? Sheep my arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

That was a fair smack he got clearing that shot off the line.Great result tonight though.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't have had the stones in fairness!

lol, did you see Lennon hiding behind Mjallby from Diouf? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

was a super block and lets hope it is only concussion and not as you say

ColeTrain wrote: »

Quick, somebody contact the papers!! The fenian's are gloating!!! Haha
    Hail hail!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

In fairness, hope he's ok as does everyone else.

Lets hope Diouf's braindead carry-on tonight doesn't leave to any trouble outside. The guy should get a lengthy ban for his behaviour.

Warper wrote: »
    In fairness, hope he's ok as does everyone else.

Lets hope Diouf's braindead carry-on tonight doesn't leave to any trouble outside. They guy should get a lengthy ban for his behaviour.

'twas, the guys an idiot and sadly hasnt even shown anything football wise to justify it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

KeithAFC wrote: »

Keith, I know you have to have something to cling onto after a shambles like that, but there's nothing positive about Diouf. You know it, EB knows it and every decent Rangers fan knows it. That guy is nothing but trouble whereever he goes, and Rangers and the SPL could do without him.

Incidents like the other reds are part and parcel of the game, even the Lenny/McCoist handbags, but that looney Diouf is a different world altogether, and his antics could just wind up both sets of fans into a frenzy tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Enough of this, I'm breaking out the popcorn and logging onto rangersmedia!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Scottish football isn't worth watching unless it all starts kicking off like it did tonight. I'll certainly be watching the next Old Firm derby. More of the same please.

Hope Papac is ok. I've a lot of time for him, seems a decent skin.

lol, did you see Lennon hiding behind Mjallby from Diouf? ;)

Nope, I saw Lenny's right hand man stopping his mate from getting in bother!
    If Lenny can get a 6 match ban for a FIRST OFFENCE, what we he get for slapping the rat??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

If needs be I'll infract and ban every poster in this thread from here on out.

Or, and I know this is a mad concept....

You could all act like adults and leave the personal attacks, abusive language and other nonsense of out the thread and just discuss the match instead.

Told you it was a mad concept

So what did Lennon say to McCoist to make him lose it?

In fairness I only caught the last 7 or 8 mins of this match after the City game, but what an 8 minutes. As for that incident it seemed to start off friendly enough and McCoist looked to lean in and say something to Lennon which provoked that reaction. A Shame to be honest as managers should be setting the example for their players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

PauloMN wrote: »
    Keith, I know you have to have something to cling onto after a shambles like that, but there's nothing positive about Diouf. You know it, EB knows it and every decent Rangers fan knows it. That guy is nothing but trouble whereever he goes, and Rangers and the SPL could do without him.

Incidents like the other reds are part and parcel of the game, even the Lenny/McCoist handbags, but that looney Diouf is a different world altogether, and his antics could just wind up both sets of fans into a frenzy tonight.
    The tactics were a disgrace. How can Rangers compete when Walter has the team that deep? Diouf stood no chance. David Villa would of stood no chance.

Need to improve big time to win the league. Everyone seemed to lose it in general.

Nope, I saw Lenny's right hand man stopping his mate from getting in bother!
    If Lenny can get a 6 match ban for a FIRST OFFENCE, what we he get for slapping the rat??

He ran a mile! he was back behind Mjallby before he had even finished whatever nonsense he had to say to Diouf!:D

Jesus, nobody wants that. Hope he's ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

That was some shot Papac took to the noggin. It seemed to hit him on the top of the head, which would explain him looking like he'd no idea where he was.
    Celtic were terrible. Even facing a depleted side, they could still only manage to score a single botched goal.

karma_ wrote: »
    In fairness I only caught the last 7 or 8 mins of this match after the City game, but what an 8 minutes. As for that incident it seemed to start off friendly enough and McCoist looked to lean in and say something to Lennon which provoked that reaction. A Shame to be honest as managers should be setting the example for their players.

it looked to me like the other way around tbh, but that could just be the blue tints.

They went in for the handshake/manly hug thing and then Lennon was pointing the finger before Ally lost it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

People in Glasgow take football too seriously.

Mr Diouf is a touchpaper and to his failing sometimes, Mr Lennon doesn't help.

But there were others before them.

Remember that gobsh1te Gazza ?
    And that animal Terry Hurlock ?
    FFS
    do Rangers never learn ?

I'm not a Rangers fan to be fair to McCoist, he's not a bad skin.
    (except his wife might not agree)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

it looked to me like the other way around tbh, but that could just be the blue tints.

They went in for the handshake/manly hug thing and then Lennon was pointing the finger before Ally lost it.

All the Sky people are saying that McCoist started it.

• Advertisement

baz2009 wrote: »
    All the Sky people are saying that McCoist started it.

That's how it looked to me I have to say, I'm sure we will get another look at it before long as the stream I had did not show it again.

Advertisement