Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it easy to get a taxi in Virginia on a Sunday night

• 02-03-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I go back up to Dublin a lot a weekends by bus and stay over on Saturday night but usually am back early enough on Sunday evening so my oh collects me at the bus stop in Virginia and brings me home (just outside Ballyjamesduff).

However this weekend I am planning to go to the pub with some mates in Dublin to watch the Liverpool v Man Utd game. I figure it will be an all day affair and I reckon I wont be getting to Busarus for the bus home until the 10pm service.

That should get me into Virginia for around midnight. I dont want to be dragging my oh out of bed at that hour so I was wondering if anybody knew if there would be many taxi's running from Virginia at that hour?

Thanks

Advertisement