Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to jam in Meath

• 02-03-2011 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

How ye,
    i'm looking to jam with a drummer, bass player, guitarists in the meath,cavan,westmeath border area. i have a big room out in the garden thats clean and bright and the neighbors won't complain bout the noise. I play guitar, harmonica and sing and write. I'm not the best musician in the world but i'm not the worst either. I'm into blues/rock/grunge/stoner rock.
    give us a shout

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭kevinray

how's it goin how close to cavan are you?did u get a drummer yet? i'm based in cavan if u can get back to me or send a pm with ur details cheers....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mick41

Looking for lead guitarist for original band near Drogheda if you play,
    Michael

www.myspace.com/michaelmcgirr

Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

where are you based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mick41

Based near drogheda,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭grymreepor

how ya mate, sorry i didn't get back sooner. i'm a half hour from cavan. and no i have'nt got a drummer yet. give me a shout back.

kevinray wrote: »
    how's it goin how close to cavan are you?did u get a drummer yet? i'm based in cavan if u can get back to me or send a pm with ur details cheers....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Skinback

grymreepor wrote: »
    How ye,
    i'm looking to jam with a drummer, bass player, guitarists in the meath,cavan,westmeath border area. i have a big room out in the garden thats clean and bright and the neighbors won't complain bout the noise. I play guitar, harmonica and sing and write. I'm not the best musician in the world but i'm not the worst either. I'm into blues/rock/grunge/stoner rock.
    give us a shout
    I'm an ancient old bass player and i'm in Ashbourne. <snip>

how ya mate,
    sorry but i wouldn't be up to speed just yet for lead guitar, strictly rythm for me.
    Mick41 wrote: »
    Looking for lead guitarist for original band near Drogheda if you play,
    Michael

www.myspace.com/michaelmcgirr

Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Skinback please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭kevinray

hey grymreepor i sent u a text to ur phone earlier,if u can get back to me,cheers....

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vamosmikey

hey dude, can you play and sing at the same time? we're a band lookin for a singer\rythme tguitarist. how old are you? we're based in navan and have our own place to jam. let me know mate cheers!

• Advertisement

hello kev,

i lost me phone mate i have just happen to have logged on now to this thing now sorry give me a shout i'll pm you with my home no but i'll be out all day today.
    kevinray wrote: »
    hey grymreepor i sent u a text to ur phone earlier,if u can get back to me,cheers....

Advertisement