Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Club

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Seeing as this club was your idea do you want to postpone until next week? It's fine by me either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DuckSubmarine

Seeing as this club was your idea do you want to postpone until next week? It's fine by me either way.

Biteen confused now. I don't mind going to the old Long Stone tonight and rearranging this. Thoughts?

Biteen confused now. I don't mind going to the old Long Stone tonight and rearranging this. Thoughts?
    That sounds grand. I'll probably go to the longstone pub too so I'll see you there. We'll re-arrange another night for the bookclub.

Sound. See ya there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

This is great! I look forward to catching up with you all.

Don't worry that you didn't get time to read the book of the month, there is a good review here:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bcash/novel.html

Anyhow, at these Book Crossing meetings we don't take it all so seriously, somtimes we don't get time to discuss the book at all!

You'll enjoy it.

• Advertisement

Sorry for not making it :(. Got held back a college for ages and missed me bus. Will try this again soon though :)

Book crossing was great, had a wonderful time and met lots of interesting people. Would highly recommend it!

Now back to our book club. Hows does Tuesday 29th March at 7.30 in the IFI cafe suit people?

I'm taking it that no one is interested in meeting tonight. If at any stage this bookclub is revived I'd still be interested in attending.

Advertisement