Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help desiginig a tattoo?

Options
  • 02-03-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    All quick question about designing a tattoo.

Miami and LA Ink might be responsible for my thoughts on this but is it ok to just arrive in a tattoo parlor with an idea and ask them to come with something.

I've been trying to work it out in my head what it should look like but cant seem to get it right.:confused:

Basically it has to contain a tower and at least 1 lion (3 total) to symbolize the amalgamation of my parents family crests (1 contains a tower and 2 lions either side, the other 1 lion) and look like its either engraved or stamped into metal as I m planning on getting an armor sleeve around it.:D

Looking at stigmata-tau, anyone hear anything good or bad?

It'll be my first tattoo and really want it done right.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

IMO i would go into a tattoo shop and ask for one of them to help you out with it. they will work with you on the tattoo design and together you can come up with what design you want and the way you want it. havent done this myself but i have read a few threads and answers here in the past where it was recommended to so that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Have some images with you when you go in/ e mail the place. Don't go in and just say oh i want this without any refrences

Advertisement