Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran - Dublin bus

Options
  • 02-03-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey, I'm up in Bundoran this weekend but I need to get back to Dublin by 1pm on Sunday. Are there any early morning buses I could get?

Any help would be appreciated

- Bandit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Try this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Discover Bundoran

Bus leaving Ballyshannon at 07:25 arrives at Busaras at 11:20 or wait until 9:25 and get into Busaras at 1:25 pm.

Timetable's here http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1285339724-30.pdf
    Ballyshannon (Bus Station)
    Dublin Airport (Atrium Road)
    dep
    arr07:25
    11:00 3:40 0coa_pic.giffuss_pic.gif Connnection number 1 Ballyshannon (Bus Station)
    Dublin Airport (Atrium Road)
    dep
    arr09:25
    13:00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

Thanks all! Grr... I ended up getting a punch in the Paris nightclub on the Saturday night for no reason and it ruined my weekend! Was holding a door open for five lads to walk in, the first four all said cheers and the last guy punched me out of the blue! Random as muck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

There is a saying in which I place great store, it's this;

No good deed goes unpunished :rolleyes:

Advertisement