Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a cane?

Options
  • 02-03-2011 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, i'm in the Tullamore area and need a cane for a fancy dress party? Anyone know anywhere in Tullamore or anywhere kind of near where i'd find one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Try http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1128

They're in Portlaoise I think but they deliver nationwide with Interlink if I'm correct.http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1128

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Limerick seems to be oversupplied :D

B1Z_pimpcanesmedium.jpg

On topic, these lot are in Portlaoise : http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/accessories/48-pimp-canes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Thanks for the help, i ended up making my own, i had a brush in the van, so i cut it in half and spray painted it black, BAM, a cane, all set for to go to the party as Charlie Chaplin now...

If anyone see's someone who looks something like Charlie Chaplin tomorrow night in the Bridge House don't be afraid to say hello :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Mark! wrote: »
    Thanks for the help, i ended up making my own, i had a brush in the van, so i cut it in half and spray painted it black, BAM, a cane, all set for to go to the party as Charlie Chaplin now...

If anyone see's someone who looks something like Charlie Chaplin tomorrow night in the Bridge House don't be afraid to say hello :pac:

i would have put money on it you were goin as a pimp:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

OMG WERE YOU IN DC CABS LAST NITE WITH SOME LADY THAT WAS BLUE!??

/cant believe she coulda met a boardsie.

• Advertisement

OMG WERE YOU IN DC CABS LAST NITE WITH SOME LADY THAT WAS BLUE!??

/cant believe she coulda met a boardsie.

I can't imagine there was anyone else in Tullamore dressed as Charlie Chaplin last night, but ye that was me, she was a crayon, you might have noticed that. I was baloobas too so i can't even remember seeing anyone in the taxi office. Small world isn't it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

omg! haha. i didnt even know what was going on. im there, sober. everybody else was drunk. and in walks this chick that was blue, and as i was sitting there "WTFing" in steps the dapper dude in a tux!

lol. ahh. gas.

ur my first boardsie!!

omg! haha. i didnt even know what was going on. im there, sober. everybody else was drunk. and in walks this chick that was blue, and as i was sitting there "WTFing" in steps the dapper dude in a tux!

lol. ahh. gas.

ur my first boardsie!!

Ahh i can only imagine, we were up in Lynchs all night and we were getting strange looks from drunk people, i can only imagine what you were wondering being sober... It was a great night though.

I would say you are my first boardsie but i didn't see ya, but it is the 1st time i've been spotted by a boardsie :pac:

Dusty87 wrote: »
    i would have put money on it you were goin as a pimp:)

Ha why? Was i spotted more than once last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Mark! wrote: »
    I can't imagine there was anyone else in Tullamore dressed as Charlie Chaplin last night, but ye that was me, she was a crayon, you might have noticed that. I was baloobas too so i can't even remember seeing anyone in the taxi office. Small world isn't it.

Ya gotta love this country, when all's said n done! :) Baloobas! We get massacred by a tribe and we incorporate their name into our 'speak' in myriad ways. Its excellent !! You're some baluba, the kids were balubas, I was baloobas. Magnifique !!!

Like the night I told my cousin (US Army Intell) and his wife (same career) that Tullamore was grand at night but sometimes you might get a small group of hezbollahs gathered at Supermacs' door. And there was silence as they looked at each other as only Americans abroad can :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement