Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 Canada Visa Received!! ( Final Stage)

Options
  • 02-03-2011 9:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 402 ✭✭

I know one person has received his visa for the 2011 u35 programme

But can people who are receiving the final acceptance email from the uk please post in here and let us know so it gives us all hope and to and let us expect ours by email too.

I for one would like to know when people receive theirs so I know that maybe mine is going to be sent to me soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eamog1888

good thread...i still aint heard...it was 3 weeks monday gone.....this is dragging on big time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

eamog1888 wrote: »
    good thread...i still aint heard...it was 3 weeks monday gone.....this is dragging on big time:(
    Similar to yourself, it's been 3 weeks in London since last Friday. The only good thing is it hasn't been rejected just yet so hopefully it's in the batch waiting to be emailed out with the letter of introduction.

It's six weeks altogether next Monday (landed in France on Jan 31st) so I'm hoping to have word one way or another by then as I doubt it'll take the full 8 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jasolord

I've hear of one other person too, it's been almost 5 weeks since mine was sent to London. The person I know got theirs last friday I think and applied about a week before me, so I'm hoping mine comes soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jeck

Got my "Sent to London" email on the 2nd of Feb and received my visa approval email on the 23rd of Feb :) .. Sister who applied at same time still hasnt heard thou ..

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Got my "London" email on Wednesday. Suppose I'll be waiting for another few weeks at least.

Have people been rejected during the London stage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jasolord

got my visa yesterday :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 402 ✭✭C@non

Great to hear thats its starting to come through for some keep them coming!!!

Mine will be 5 weeks next week from when it was received in london, lets hope it will come through as well soon.

"JK86" Some people have been rejected from london, but nearly straight away after they received it, if its been a few weeks since it arrived in london, i'm pretty sure you should be ok as in no news is good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

BOOOM

Letter of Introduction received today.

Got sent to London on Feb 4th.

Best of luck to everyone else. Hope it comes quicker than Usain Bolt over 50 metres.

Jesus, that was a stressful six weeks since I posted it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eamog1888

SORTED!!!...have till 26/02/2012 to get my ass there!!...

anyone got a job going:D

best of luck to the rest:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

I got mine today too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

YES! Finally, mine was in London since Feb 3rd and just got letter of introduction 2 mins ago

Congrats Guys keep them coming!

Mine was sent on the 11th to the UK so hopefully next week will be my turn all going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

Finally got my Letter of Introduction today. Was sent to London on the 9th of Feburary. Now I can officially get my ass over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Eutow wrote: »
    Finally got my Letter of Introduction today. Was sent to London on the 9th of Feburary. Now I can officially get my ass over there.

oooh first 9th of Feb that I've heard of

I'm 9th of Feb too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JStar

I just got my letter today too and my application was sent on the 9th of Feb.

Hopefully you will hear today too Dazzler!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

DazzlerIE wrote: »
    oooh first 9th of Feb that I've heard of

I'm 9th of Feb too :)

Keep refreshing your e-mail, I only got my confirmation 24 minutes ago. Hopefully you get yours either today or early next week.

Anyone get any today?? and when was it sent to the uk?

Forgot to post in here yesterday

Recieved LoI on Mar 14th

Been in London since Feb 9th

Eight weeks processing time exactly (Including time in Paris)

Mine was sent to london on the 11th.. lets hope then today it will be all the 10th's and maybe tomorrow will be me!!

i cant take this stress anymore!!

Talk about coincidence

I received mine at 14:16 Today!!

Have the email and all thank got as i am booked for the 28th to fly out!

• Advertisement

C@non wrote: »
    Talk about coincidence

I received mine at 14:16 Today!!

Have the email and all thank got as i am booked for the 28th to fly out!

just curious, have you looked into the insurance side of things? Hasn't been much of a peep about it on here, was wondering what people were doing for it

Also - who you flying with?

flying Ba ( you get your own tv and movie selection ), havent really looked into medical, my friend went over got hers with usit and they never checked it.. i have VHI with my company so im going to see if i can just continue that my self..

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DanCorb

Received my email of acceptance at 2:17pm today :D

Been in London since Feb 11th. Total of 4 and a half weeks processing time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 phelant4

Just got my letter of acceptance yesterday 15th March at 12:00. Application sent to London on 11th Feb. From other posts seems to be about 4.5 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭jimmybeige

Just got my letter of introduction. Nice surprise for Paddy's. Sent to London on Feb 15th. What a relief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mysty

Got my letter of introduction today. It was sent to London 15th February. Yippeeee

Congratulations guys!!
    big weight off your shoulders aint it!
    Lets hope more get theirs today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Hi Guys,

Going around in circles with this police cert thing,did ye get a "certificate of character" application form for the garda cert? Are certificate of character and police cert the same thing? Any info appreciated:)

I think they are 2 different things, the one you need has canadian programme or something on it.. Cant remember the actual wording but it has to be that specific one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Where did u get yours canon?

Advertisement