Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The legend of zelda: skyward sword

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,016 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    wait until u reach the harp lesson

Or the
    Silent Realm

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The harp is easy, it's just timing, moving the remote left and right (You know, like strumming a harp both ways?) The only hard part with the harp is performing in the bar.

The bit CastorTroy mentioned is eerie though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

The harp is easy, it's just timing, moving the remote left and right (You know, like strumming a harp both ways?) The only hard part with the harp is performing in the bar.

The bit CastorTroy mentioned is eerie though!

well its not easy for me, it take too long to play the harp and ridiculous if make one mistake you start all over again and you cant leave until u learn 1st lesson

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

well its not easy for me, it take too long to play the harp and ridiculous if make one mistake you start all over again and you cant leave until u learn 1st lesson

Ya need to work on your timing dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Buy a metronome ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Well I finally finished this the other day. I think I put about 55 hours into it.

It's a great game. It looks so vivid and colourful, just flying around feels excellent.

On the harp, I didn't find it very difficult. As the rest said, it's all about timing.

The one thing I would complain about is how painfully obvious they make a lot of things. It takes any bit of surprise from the gamer and kinda makes you think that they thik the majority of gamers are stupid. It's particualrly annoying when it goes through the exact same thing 4 or 5 times in the game e.g the spirit world - They tell you what to do as if you would have forgotten.

Anyway its a minor grip, overall I loved it and decided to get Ocarina of Time on the store with the free points I had... Next I'll try and get wind waker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Finished this a few weeks ago. Was anybody else reminded of the Superman theme during the flying sections?

I thought the
    silent realm
    was stupid at first, but I found I actually enjoyed the 3rd and 4th ones. Great tension.

I thought the motion controls to be a bit buggy, especially during swordplay and aiming.

I felt the
    imprisoned
    fights were made needlessly difficult with the whole
    foot stomping area effect
    . I absolutely loved the
    Moblin rush
    near the end.

Advertisement