Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The legend of zelda: skyward sword

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

If you're wondering about OoT on 3DS, check this out:

http://ie.wii.ign.com/articles/115/1158092p1.html

Can't say I'm crazy about that Skyward Sword trailer either...

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Awh thanks MR.K, i can honestly say my hopes where slowly fading away for OOT on the 3DS but this article has set them a blaze again. The new detailing looks lovely and i keep forgetting its going to be 3D!! its going to be amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

according to new issue of Official Nintendo Magazine The legend of zelda: skyward sword its says its release date ETA 0ctober 2011.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mr. K wrote: »
    If you're wondering about OoT on 3DS, check this out: http://ie.wii.ign.com/articles/115/1158092p1.html
    Thanks for the link! (pun...maybe intended lol) Oot 3DS looks great. I love the new visuals. I wish it was on the Wii so i could play it on my TV. I won't be playing it in 3D since 5 minutes of it gives me a headache :(

Maybe in a year or two we'll see a Wii2 port :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

nice. I was thinking that music sounded muck in the trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    nice. I was thinking that music sounded muck in the trailer.

Same here. At least now we know why!

Clever idea, though.... fair play Nintendo! I wonder if that means there is some time reversal mechanic in the game? Some sands of time type thingy?

from latest issue of ONM skyward sword is going harder and better then twilight princess but not that hard just hard as ocarine of time, beside that i found twilight princess 2 easy to finish, beside that ive every played zelda that was out since The legend of zelda: a link to the past on SNES November 21, 1991. And Ive finish ive every zelda games since The legend of zelda: a link to the past except DS spirit tracks because its too hard to play the pan pipes flute.

it took less then 3weeks to finish twilight princess but i had college from 8am-5pm monday-friday i would go to the gym after college for 1hr, then study few hours, so get about 2hours game play every night.

from latest of ONM you can throw your bombs like a bowling ball, Use wii remote like sword play simliar like twilight princess, The bow is use simliar to real archery bow and compatibility with wii motion plus

some The legend of zelda: skyward sword games will include wii motion plus

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Release date is official .... roll on November 18th!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

God damn it! Another November release date! Won't somebody please think of my wallet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Two days before my birthday...

Ohhhh yeaaaah

Still, I want it with the Gold wiimote, so I'll probably have to save for the next couple of months. I'm after spending all of my money on the Xenoblade special edition. Too bad I didn't get a summer job =(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Seriously..... it's going to take me till next christmas to buy and finish all these games.... Not to mention all the games planned for early 2012 :(

that's north american release; is that the same worldwide? (ie us!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Can't wait to swing the sword around my head like an idiot. I hope there are Darknuts. Darknuts were the best part of Twilight Princess.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

I went in to the Gamestop in ennis on saturday and they had Skyward sword release date for 2nd september so i pre booked. I guess they sneakily realed in a customer.

Aha, Nov 18th for Europeans (yay!) and Nov 20th for US.

JackNow, September 2nd? Hmm, I imagine that's a tentative date...i wonder if there's a way to get it 6 weeks early lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

JackNow wrote: »
    I went in to the Gamestop in ennis on saturday and they had Skyward sword release date for 2nd september so i pre booked. I guess they sneakily realed in a customer.

Saw that last time I was in GS, laughed heavily. Silly GS :p

they also had The Old Republic billed for a September 2011 release too :pac:

this definitely has a fully-orchestrated score, right? We're not getting another ost of midi-sequences from some dude in his basement? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I might actually have to buy my first wii game in four years :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Was interested in this after playing twilight princess but i seen someone on g4tv saying you need wii motion plus , im not going to shell out extra 20 quid for a connection in order to play this

I might actually have to buy my first wii game in four years :eek:

Was your last one Mario Galaxy 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

This has completely fallen off my radar. Suddenly interested again! I doubt I'll pick it up immediately though, too many November buys already.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Was interested in this after playing twilight princess but i seen someone on g4tv saying you need wii motion plus , im not going to shell out extra 20 quid for a connection in order to play this
    Unfortunately the motion control on the original remote was just crap so they needed to upgrade them for the proper 1:1 motion control this game is supposed to have (Twilight Princess just reacted to flicks as if you had pressed the attack button because it was just a Gamecube port) but they should be packaging it with motion+ remotes so that might save you some of the cost. I don't have a motion+ remote either but I'll be getting one for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

If Nintendo is anyway smart they will do a bundle deal, if they have one for Red Steel 2 and Wii Sports Resort then why not the only Wii Zelda game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Oh noes an extra €20 to play Zelda!?
    My girlfriend looked aghast when I said I wouldn't buy a Wii-U for the next next Zelda.
    Without a hint of shame she told me, Twilight Princess is the sole reason she has a Wii.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Was your last one Mario Galaxy 1?

'Twas indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

jaykhunter wrote: »
    this definitely has a fully-orchestrated score, right? We're not getting another ost of midi-sequences from some dude in his basement? ;)

Most of the tracks in game will be orchestrated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gamer11

I just got done with TP and it was SO EASY to beat the final boss in that game but I think the dark nuts were easy to beat.I think they are better in wind waker :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gamer11

Cool. I didn't know what day it was coming out on. Thanks. ;)

Advertisement