Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The legend of zelda: skyward sword

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Gamer11 wrote: »
    I just got done with TP and it was SO EASY to beat the final boss in that game but I think the dark nuts were easy to beat.I think they are better in wind waker :)

I have yet to finish TP. I was really enjoying it, got to the second last dungeon...then Microsoft sent my repaired 360 back. That was in 2007!

Gotta get back to it, can't lose my hardcore Zelda cred. Maybe Skyward Sword will rekindle my interest? OoT3D has kinda sparked it...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'll be pre-ordering the gold wii-mote version, gotta have me that semi-blinged tat. I'm a whore for anything Zelda. :o

Box art revealed:

the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20110829094044465-000.jpg

It's really nice, I think I want that CD too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mr. K wrote: »
    Box art revealed:

the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20110829094044465-000.jpg

It's really nice, I think I want that CD too!

That is sooooo cool looking,I'm tempted to order it myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Have they listed a price for the gold edition yet? Cant' see it anywhere yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Not sure if its confirmed for Europe yet, current USA price is around $69.99 so can work from that for an idea of price this end of "de pond".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Not sure if its confirmed for Europe yet, current USA price is around $69.99 so can work from that for an idea of price this end of "de pond".
    So, €69.99 it is then. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

I'll be pre-ordering the gold wii-mote version, gotta have me that semi-blinged tat. I'm a whore for anything Zelda. :o

And that's nothing to be ashamed of. :pac:

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Just as I was about to post that it's selling for $118 in Australia, I see this XD

http://t.co/YxlU2Js

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

May have to pre-order then....and I dont even have a Wii.....yet :pac:

Believe me, it'll be worth it. :D And buy Twilight Princess while you're at it ;)

• Advertisement

I've really got to finish Twilight Princess :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiith wrote: »
    I've really got to finish Twilight Princess :o

I'm the same,never went back to it after I got stuck in the water dungeon :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Limited edition is tempting since I need a wiimotion plus anyway.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Limited edition is tempting since I need a wiimotion plus anyway.

I never got Plus either, I may get the Limited Ed for that.

I'm the same,never went back to it after I got stuck in the water dungeon :o

The water dungeon was really easy. You really should keep at it, the best dungeons are actually after that temple D:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I never 100%ed Twilight Princess, as I refused to use a guide... might see if I can finish it off properly before Skyward Sword comes out...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Oh noes an extra €20 to play Zelda!?
    My girlfriend looked aghast when I said I wouldn't buy a Wii-U for the next next Zelda.
    Without a hint of shame she told me, Twilight Princess is the sole reason she has a Wii.

I normally have to pay an extra 150e to play Zelda. Stupid console add on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Kiith wrote: »
    Have they listed a price for the gold edition yet? Cant' see it anywhere yet.

Def think I'll pre-order that...where would be the norm when pre-ordering the likes of that?

EnterNow wrote: »
    Def think I'll pre-order that...where would be the norm when pre-ordering the likes of that?

Usually GAME. Ring them up and ask them maybe. I don't think they've said anything about it though. And it's not on their UK website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Asked in GameStop in Carlow.
    Don't have a price for the bundle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

GAME in the Ilac Centre have the limited edition for pre-order for €74.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Pre-ordered the bundle in GAME in Cork on Monday. First thing I pre-ordered in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

release dates

JP November 23, 2011[5

even from uk nintendo website its coming out on
    18 November 2011
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/games/wii/the_legend_of_zelda_skyward_sword_18226.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Only jumping on the Zelda bandwagon recently. Played 2 of the DS games and twilight princess. That trailer looks excellent. Another game to buy in the coming months!

tok9 wrote: »
    Only jumping on the Zelda bandwagon recently. Played 2 of the DS games and twilight princess. That trailer looks excellent. Another game to buy in the coming months!

I'd strongly advice playing Ocarina of Time! It's on Virtual Console and 3DS.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i'd put the back catalog on hold for the immenent release of Skyward Sword :)

Rhyme wrote: »
    GAME in the Ilac Centre have the limited edition for pre-order for €74.99.
    What? It doesn't say on their site, and when I went in to them and asked them (which is after your post was made), they told me they only had the normal edition....

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Doctor_Socks

jaykhunter wrote: »
    i'd put the back catalog on hold for the immenent release of Skyward Sword :)

How could you say such a thing?? :eek:

I can't wait for this game! Went back and finished both Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask on my N64, I know i'm goin to get roasted for this but I think Majoras Mask is slightly better then OOT, its so dark, the story is captivating and the music score in it is unbelievable!! The staff they had for developing both of these games were easily some of the greatest of their generation, everything is just perfect!

I'd strongly suggest you check out Ocarina of Time before Skyward Sword OP, although you also have to make sure you don't rush completing it or you'll miss out on the brilliant side quests like getting the Big Goron sword ( Damn thing robbed hours of my life!)

On the topic of music i'd suggest people check out this site, re-orchestrated music from the Zelda series

http://www.zreomusic.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

What's the price difference between buying the special edition and buying the normal edition and a motion+ remote? I only have ordinary remotes that the Wii launched with.

Advertisement