If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO SPEAKERS - LAST ONES & CLEARANCE - THURSDAY 3RD MARCH

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 90 Black - I'll take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dublinadil

Monitor Audio BR2 - Black - did retail at £230 - NOW £99.95 - our ones are

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Altheus wrote: »
    MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 90 Black - I'll take it!

Alth,

Great, thanks, booked for you. You do know that it is a single unit?

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Alth,

Great, thanks, booked for you. You do know that it is a single unit?

ATB,

John Mc

Yep, going to use it as a centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

Put me down for...
    1 x MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS ONE HD 199.95
    2 x MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 90 Rosemah 49.95

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

john are you open to offers on the rx12?

i assume from your post there is only 1 of the black 90's - you don't have multiples in stock at this price do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hey John,

Good quality stuff going there. Any other RX speakers at a low price :D

ablelocks wrote: »
    john are you open to offers on the rx12?

i assume from your post there is only 1 of the black 90's - you don't have multiples in stock at this price do you?

Able,

no problem - anything above £399.93 will secure it :D

I'll have a dig for more 90's for you,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Able,

no problem - anything above £399.93 will secure it :D

I'll have a dig for more 90's for you,

John Mc

i'll take that as a min price then shall i?

white or black on the 90's, and while your digging, keep an eye out for a 180.

ronaneire wrote: »
    Hey John,

Good quality stuff going there. Any other RX speakers at a low price :D

I'll send you a PM - I'm in slash and burn mood!

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

i'll take that as a min price then shall i?

white or black on the 90's, and while your digging, keep an eye out for a 180.

..as above - today is SLASH 'n BURN :D

..I'll PM you..

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

JuniorB wrote: »
    Put me down for...

2 x MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 90 Rosemah 49.95

Cheers

Sorry thought you has multiples of each.
    Can I cancel the 2 x MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 90 Rosemah?

Can I get this pair instead?
    MONITOR AUDIO BX FX Black

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

2. MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 45 - White - Just a single unit in Piano White, damaged box - ideal as a centre or additional zone speaker - Did retail at £60 - NOW £29.95 - Again, we won't be looking for that

I'll take it....If still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Hi John

I'm tempted by the MONITOR AUDIO RXW 12 but wouldn't be mad on the white colour, might be pushed if the price was right ......

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi John

I'm tempted by the MONITOR AUDIO RXW 12 but wouldn't be mad on the white colour, might be pushed if the price was right ......

JSpuds..
    ..was wondering when you would appear :D

Re the RXW12 - it actually looks fantastic...

..you mean that almost 1/2 price isn't good enough????:eek::eek:

ok then but - ABLELOCKS has 1st Dibs - £369.95 or else I'll take it home to replace my own trusty PSB sub (literally from the last century..)

a poorer by the second,

John Mc & Crew

JSpuds..
    ..was wondering when you would appear :D

Re the RXW12 - it actually looks fantastic...

..you mean that almost 1/2 price isn't good enough????:eek::eek:

ok then but - ABLELOCKS has 1st Dibs - £369.95 or else I'll take it home to replace my own trusty PSB sub (literally from the last century..)

a poorer by the second,

John Mc & Crew

too right i have first dibs - the only reason i'm delaying is i'm trying to figure out what else i need to buy! see your pms john,

aidan

too right i have first dibs - the only reason i'm delaying is i'm trying to figure out what else i need to buy! see your pms john,

aidan

....Going to view PM (worried)

J

sent you a pm on Friday john, so when you get a chance can you check it?

able

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

4.MONITOR AUDIO RX1 - Tip/top quality bookshelf style monitors in beautiful real Walnut finish - What Hi-fi 5 star stunner at £400, unfortunately some plonker knocked them off the shelf and they are damaged but still work 100% - But boy they will be cheap! NOW £169.95
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Monitor-Audio-Silver-RX1/

How badly damaged are these ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bralan

How badly damaged are these ?

Was thinking the same - any chance of a photo ?

• Advertisement

bralan wrote: »
    Was thinking the same - any chance of a photo ?

Guys,

I have a rake of photos - too many to post so if anyone is interested just drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll forward them asap.

As ever 1st to post gets them!

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

Hi John,

As you know I'm looking at the silvers I'll take the MONITOR AUDIO RXW 12 and MONITOR AUDIO RX1. I'll need a center and rears too, what deal can you give me if I buy the lot.

Raff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

gman2k wrote: »
    2. MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS 45 - White - Just a single unit in Piano White, damaged box - ideal as a centre or additional zone speaker - Did retail at £60 - NOW £29.95 - Again, we won't be looking for that

I'll take it....If still available?

Received today, thanks lads!
    If there is any others lying around needing homes, let me know!
    Cracking little speaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

Hi John,

Wondering what's happening here? Sent you a PM and mail last week. Not looking for a discount or photos or the RX1 or RXW 12, just want to know the total price of the System when I get a RX Centre and RXFX pair, so really looking for a price on the centre and rears.

Let me know.

Raff

Raffeal wrote: »
    Hi John,

Wondering what's happening here? Sent you a PM and mail last week. Not looking for a discount or photos or the RX1 or RXW 12, just want to know the total price of the System when I get a RX Centre and RXFX pair, so really looking for a price on the centre and rears.

Let me know.

Raff

Raff,

apologies for the delay - unfortunately I'm away at the moment & I have limited web access.

The RXW12 is already booked but I'll PM you a combined price for the Ex Display RX1's with a matching Brand new RX FX & Rx Centre.

Apologies again for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Hi John
    I sent you an email last Friday morning re: RX1's but have heard nothing back from you yet . :confused:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.