Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beady Eye

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Bonavox wrote: »
    NME seems to be the only one paying any attention to whathisface and his band. Poor old chap and his awful opinions. :D

hes a funny chap all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

ricero wrote: »
    hes a funny chap all the same.

Can't argue there ... hard not to laugh at him to be honest. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Dylan is a pale shadow of his former self nowadays. Should have quit while he was ahead. Shame that.
    true i think he was good before i think it was like in the 1960's :pac:

I presume you'll take it as a compliment if I say ye are typical oasis/beady eye fans :)

Keep on rockin all over the world lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

jaykay74 wrote: »
    I presume you'll take it as a compliment if I say ye are typical oasis/beady eye fans :)

Keep on rockin all over the world lads ;)

There is a certain hypocrisy in an Oasis fan saying someone else is a pale shadow of their former self I suppose;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Below is the artwork for Beady Eye's third single release The Beat Goes On.

The single - available to buy on 7" and download - will feature the recently recorded brand new b-side 'In The Bubble With A Bullet'.

The limited edition and numbered 7" is now available to pre-order exclusively through the band's official store.

http://stopcryingyourheartoutnews.blogspot.com/2011/06/artwork-for-beady-eyes-beat-goes-on.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

LIam telling it how it should be Dylan is a old **** http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/57040

Sure Liam is just a big wannabe Lennon wearing those glasses.

He actually claimed Beady Eye will be bigger than The Beatles, the whole shame in all that poor reasoning.

But no when Noel comes around with his solo album, Liam will shut up and see himself as the hard headed ego centred jerk he is.

karaokeman wrote: »
    Sure Liam is just a big wannabe Lennon wearing those glasses.

He actually claimed Beady Eye will be bigger than The Beatles, the whole shame in all that poor reasoning.

But no when Noel comes around with his solo album, Liam will shut up and see himself as the hard headed ego centred jerk he is.

you said jerk :pac:

Liams to cool man

You said jerk, :pac:

Liam's too cool, man.

FYP. :) Oasis fans and grammar don't really bode well, so thought I'd give a hand. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Bonavox wrote: »
    FYP. :) Oasis fans and grammar don't really bode well, so thought I'd give a hand. :D

GOD! That's brilliant! Thanks! :):D:):):D:):D:):D:):):DWOW

nm wrote: »
    GOD! That's brilliant! Thanks! :):D:):):D:):D:):D:):):DWOW

No problemo! :D You an Oasis fan too? :p

• Advertisement

isle of wight gig. Liam at the start :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I hope he wears that jacket to Oxegen.:pac:

baz2009 wrote: »
    I hope he wears that jacket to Oxegen.:pac:

A tri-colour parka would be ****ing well cool if he wore it when he comes to oxegen

more on why oasis split by liam. after reading it i really have to agree with what liam is saying and that noel broke up the band http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/57393

It didn't come out of the blue; Liam had been acting the b*ll*cks for most of the DOYS Tour (and the previous 15 years or so, for that matter!). We've all been waiting for a Noel solo album for a long time so it's not a bad thing for that to come out of all of this. We all also know that Oasis will eventually get back together; Noel is unashamedly honest about how he only tours with Oasis for the money!

Getting back on topic, I'm damn tempted to get tickets to Beady Eye/Vaccines in late August. Should be mega/mint/bangin' etc.

It didn't come out of the blue; Liam had been acting the b*ll*cks for most of the DOYS Tour (and the previous 15 years or so, for that matter!). We've all been waiting for a Noel solo album for a long time so it's not a bad thing for that to come out of all of this. We all also know that Oasis will eventually get back together; Noel is unashamedly honest about how he only tours with Oasis for the money!

Getting back on topic, I'm damn tempted to get tickets to Beady Eye/Vaccines in late August. Should be mega/mint/bangin' etc.

whats this you speak of :confused: enlighten me please

whats this you speak of :confused: enlighten me please

They are playing up in Belfast on August 24th (I think). Having seen both live in Dublin this year it would definitely be worth the trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

A tri-colour parka would be ****ing well cool if he wore it when he comes to oxegen

That'd be terrible, either flag as a jacket is terrible, and this is coming from someone that usually likes his gear. The union jack one is very spice girls. Brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He'd be more likely to wear a union one. He hates the plastic paddy tag

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Could you blame Noel for wanting to end Oasis and get on with his life? Christ almighty, idiotic younger brothers would wither you....

• Advertisement

RikkFlair wrote: »
    Could you blame Noel for wanting to end Oasis and get on with his life? Christ almighty, idiotic younger brothers would wither you....

He were getting well paid to hang around with that geezer, knowwhatimean?

I've a feeling that Noel's album is going to be epic.
    Liam is an unbelievable whinge. NME must be getting unreal money to continue printing his shíte talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

baz2009 wrote: »
    I've a feeling that Noel's album is going to be epic.
    Liam is an unbelievable whinge. NME must be getting unreal money to continue printing his shíte talk.

In fairness man, since the early days of Oasis Liam was always talkin sh*te, listen to Wibbling Rivalry!

I was a diehard Oasis fan back in the day. Still am now. In one way I am glad they broke up, they had said what they had needed to say. DOYS was a great album but I couldn't stand the thought of them de-generating into a parody of themselves like GNR. Their best days were behind them. That's not to say I didn't love SOTSOG, HC or DBTT. All have songs that most bands would be proud to call their own but at the same time the concerts were still mainly composed of songs from DM, WTSMG and whatever the current album was at the time.

As much as I loved them all good things come to an end and so it was with Oasis. But at least we still have the memories, Beady Eye and a new Noel album out soon!

Hopefully a reunion as well, long term but fingers crossed!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

just watched the Letterman live online. was very good . Bring the Light is good live. l

Liam asks the crowd are there any Indians in the house? well are there any cowboys there must be a cowboy.

then they play Wigwan lol

if anyone can bring backs the stones im sure sir liam can :D
    http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/57514

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Deregos

Is it all just a case of familiarity breeding contempt?

I remember so well the first time I seen them live on The Word doing Supersonic . .They were really good then :cool:

Beady eye are on Alan Carr: Chatty Man in a few minutes on Channel 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Anyone excited to see Beady Eye at Oxegen next week?

I know I am:D

He actually didn't come across as a massive twat for once. One of the funnier interviews I've seen on Alan Carr too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The Dora The Explorer haircut jab was great! :D

Advertisement