Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in the city

Options

Comments

I'll likely be going to the Little Cinema event if any other boardsie's would too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I'll likely be going to the Little Cinema event if any other boardsie's would too

I would definitely be interested. Plus Kelly's is (quite literally) stumbling distance from my house

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'm in for the Little Cinema, sounds like a really great idea!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Oh where and when? Could be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 UrsulaS

Hi, anyone from Moycullen maybe? :)

• Advertisement

Oh where and when? Could be fun.

Here's the info on their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

whats happening in Kellys?

UrsulaS wrote: »
    Hi, anyone from Moycullen maybe? :)

was through moycullen the other day grand spot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭deisedude

Little cinema sounds cool. Count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 UrsulaS

it's lovely place but buse's timetables are so bad :/ would be nice to know someone around :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭dockysher

Im trying to organise a come dine with me in galway as a way of meeting new people and making friends. It be noting fancy just dinner and maybe a few drinks in each person house whenevr suits, I moved to salthill recently and looking to meet new people around and plus it should be gud craic!.:)

sounds like a good idea dockysher

how many seats around your table?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭dockysher

Ah 6 seats around table. But can put 1 or 2 more if needed. Depends how many people interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭primrose_lily

EwelinKa24 wrote: »
    Hi,
    My name is Ewelina. I am 24, teacher of English (qualified from Poland and Birmingham), currently living in Moycullen. I would be happy to meet some people from Galway for a chat, drink or the cinema;) I am keen on sport (swimming, jogging, cycling, martial arts, rollerblading, tennis), travelling...I am interested in current affairs, the law, teaching and religions. I am energetic, open-minded, honest, relaible and thirsty for knowledge;) I like spending time with friends.
    If you are free sometimes and want to meet a chatty girl - feel free to phone/write me.
    Ewelina

Rollerblading! Love it!
    Dont know anyone who wants to rollerblade :(
    The prom is the perfect spot :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I seen that last night and thought, if only I had rollerblades :( I would certainly go.

I seen that last night and thought, if only I had rollerblades :( I would certainly go.

Its only a matter of getting them!

Imagine the craic that would be had rollerblading on the prom! Im not fantastic but i can stay upright which is the most important thing! Such a buzz from it

There was a guy on the prom on sunday and i swear he was fantastic doin all these cool little tricks!! Made me wanna skate so bad! :)

I'd be afraid this would happen

Its only a matter of getting them!

Imagine the craic that would be had rollerblading on the prom! Im not fantastic but i can stay upright which is the most important thing! Such a buzz from it

There was a guy on the prom on sunday and i swear he was fantastic doin all these cool little tricks!! Made me wanna skate so bad! :)

deisedude wrote: »
    I'd be afraid this would happen

I never laughed so much.

yes there is always a chance of some little **** gettin in your way and makin you fall but you have to pick yourself up and skate after him! haha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Rollerblading! Love it!
    Dont know anyone who wants to rollerblade :(
    The prom is the perfect spot :)

Jesus im learning too but would love to meet up for thsi :) Someone PM me with info on a meetup???

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Jesus im learning too but would love to meet up for thsi :) Someone PM me with info on a meetup???

A rollerblading meetup! Genius!!
    How long have you been r.blading for? I used to do it as a kid but took it up again last year. :)

Anybody else out there wanna rollerblade!??

Could be great fun.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭piscesgirl1

dockysher wrote: »
    Im trying to organise a come dine with me in galway as a way of meeting new people and making friends. It be noting fancy just dinner and maybe a few drinks in each person house whenevr suits, I moved to salthill recently and looking to meet new people around and plus it should be gud craic!.:)

Anybody else think this is a good idea???

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Little Cinema on tonight, was looking for a line-up/directors but can't seem to find one

sorry if this is obvious or has been answered before but, whats little cinema? :)

Anyone going to little cinema then?

Little Cinema was great again and it was great meeting the others there!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭christinab89

hey guys
    so who is intrested in another boards meet up??? :D:p:o:rolleyes::):eek::P:cool:confused:

• Advertisement

Nice meeting you. Really good standard of short films. BTW's Ur de Mairt is the last Tuesday of every month

Advertisement