Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in the city

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fixer Upper

grosser wrote: »
    Add myself and duchess too.

There's a list a few posts back guys to add your names:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 zackoin

Sound!! Interested in meeting everyone on Sunday

***BOWLING; HEADFORD ROAD; Sun: 27/01/13; 8pm***
    1. Fixer Upper
    2. Confuseddotcom
    3. dmcg90
    4. pleasant Co.
    5. Ficheall
    6. hibiki
    7. zackoin

***BOWLING; HEADFORD ROAD; Sun: 27/01/13; 8pm***
    1. Fixer Upper
    2. Confuseddotcom
    3. dmcg90
    4. pleasant Co.
    5. Ficheall
    6. hibiki
    7. zackoin
    8. Sandra Dunne
    9. Grosser
    10. Dutchess

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mantua1

The bowlong sounds fun, count me in:))

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BelgradeGirl

Hello my dear Irish people!~ I can't wait for April, to move to Galway, and hopefully meet some of you. :)

• Advertisement

Its now called 'The Planet' and has 10 lanes. The 2 hrs for price of 1 deal was an old leisureworld thing and doesn't apply to Galway anymore unfortunately :-$ They told me it should be quiet enough sun night so no need for booking ahead or anything like that so see ye all there folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭QueenBee1

What's the age groups of this meeting ?! Any 22-25?!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sandra dunne

im 26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I'm the nice side of 30 I think, why am I even giving my age?!? :confused: It's Bowling anyway, age un-related. Come along and join us! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

QueenBee1 wrote: »
    What's the age groups of this meeting ?! Any 22-25?!

Sher you can always just leave if you don't like the look of them. All you have to lose is a few hours. It never hurts to have a few extra friends even if they're a few years older or younger.

Wish I could come along. Maybe next time!

• Advertisement

Sher you can always just leave if you don't like the look of them. All you have to lose is a few hours. It never hurts to have a few extra friends even if they're a few years older or younger.

Wish I could come along. Maybe next time!
    My reason for asking is I'm quiet shy and young so just trying to gather a general age group as I don't want to be out of my depth I didn't mean to cause offence so sorry if I did

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'm 25 but I imagine the age group will be diverse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

QueenBee1 wrote: »
    My reason for asking is I'm quiet shy and young so just trying to gather a general age group as I don't want to be out of my depth I didn't mean to cause offence so sorry if I did

Dont worry I don't think anyones offended. Id guess and say there'll be a diverse group in the 20s and 30s range. I'm sure everyone will be shy but eager to have a nice night though and will make the effort to be friendly.

Fair play for going it's never easy making the first step. I'll have fingers crossed you have a nice night and meet some new lasting friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I guess I'm the baby of the group! 22 here but really looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow so you can all witness just how rubbish I am at bowling!

dmcg90 wrote: »
    I guess I'm the baby of the group! 22 here but really looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow so you can all witness just how rubbish I am at bowling!
    I'm 22 too so your not alone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

So 8pm we are meeting? Shud we pick a meet point in there?

If peeps wanna swap numbers perhaps, pm me.

Meh don't think will be going now as it looks like it's gonna be all guys. That is if anyone else still is going lol (based on the lack of replies!) Have a good time if ye do. :-)

:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Well i'm gonna head there anyway, if no one turns up I'll have a delightful walk home to look forward to

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Meh don't think will be going now as it looks like it's gonna be all guys.
    There are at least three other girls on the list who said they would attend :confused:

Not that my excuse is any better - I've just woken up and can't face the forty minute walk in that weather. Sorry folks :(

Myself and duchess are here. Whos actualy going?

• Advertisement

Thought I left a message earlier but it didn't take for some reason :-( I'm afraid I'm out too-recovering from the flu and a walk in this weather won't do me any good but enjoy folks! ;-)

Must say i had fun. Anyone up for doing this again in a couple of weeks?We might get a bigger crowd if the weather isnt so crap.

Well minus 1 girl who was working I think. Don't know about the rest. But there deffo was a lot more interest! But that's the way it goes shure. Am glad I went now anyways! :) Thanks for coming those who did. :) It was fun. :) Nice to do something too that I havn't in a while. :D Takes away the cobwebs! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

really sorry guys, i am dyin with the flu and i just woke up now! meant to leave a message earlier about not going but i passed out in me leaba. cant get back to sleep now, coughing and spluttering. :(

Great to meet you guys, bowling was a lot of fun so i'd definitely be up for doing it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Great to meet you guys, bowling was a lot of fun so i'd definitely be up for doing it again

I might go next time if I can. Sounds like it was a good night..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tarica

hi my day is good eat in super macks how about u

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tarica

hello i eat in super macks how about u have to meet for coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

^^^^^
    :confused:

• Advertisement

I might go next time if I can. Sounds like it was a good night..

How would Sunday 10th Feb suit everyone

Advertisement