Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University Printing Charges

Options
  • 03-03-2011 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello,

I am doing a little bit of research into printing charges in the various Dublin University's, it is going to be part of a student newspaper article.

The article is going to compare the top Dublin University's and also investigate how much profit Universities make from the students in this way.

If someone would be able to link me to or list on here what the various charges are for Trinity I would be much appreciative

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

This is the UCD forum, not Trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

14 crowns for vellum parchment
    6 florins for standard papyrus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

jonesyr wrote: »
    Hello,

I am doing a little bit of research into printing charges in the various Dublin University's, it is going to be part of a student newspaper article.

I see a potential flaw in your article :pac:

If you google "trinity college dublin student printing" you will find your answer. Perhaps not the greatest or most difficult piece of investigative journalism I have seen, but using Google works!

Since I feel extra helpful, I'll link the first result that search gave me.

TCD Managing Your Printing Account:
    http://www.tcd.ie/iss/facilities/printing_account.php
    Printing Charges
    Please note the full list of charges for printing before submitting a job to print. Note that if you release a black and white print job on a colour printer you are charge for a colour print job.

A4 Black and White - €0.05 per page
    A4 Colour - €0.20 per page
    A3 Black and White - €0.10 per page
    A3 Colour - €1.00 per page
    Transparencies - €0.80 per page

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

What's the world coming to when the youth that could become the future of Irish journalism cannot work google, of all things, to find a source?

Help.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Since someone already linked you to the information you needed, there's not much I can offer besides wishing you luck with your article.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭spagboll

5 cent single
    10 cent duplex

blatant profiteering as I've come to expect

UCC had free printing until 2009, now charged at 5c per single page 4c per double sided, cheaper for duplex is the way forward

good luck with the artical, maybe next you could compare food prices

the main in ucd :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

Bog roll is free in UCD

Advertisement