If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for 5.1 package

Options
  • 03-03-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was hoping to get quote on Onkyo S6305 and delivered to Cork

Originally I was think of just getting Onkyo SR508 receiver, and maybe buying 2.1 speakers, but decided to get set instead and upgrade speakers to proper set next year.

I saw the 09 series is out but the 509 seems to drop zone 2/7.1 for network which I don't really need(already have my media server/Apple tv on network), and new sets like S5405 seem to include receivers which are cut down.

Update:

If you could also add some cable maybe Cambridge Audio Symphony 100

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Any update on this?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

brav wrote: »
    Hi,

I was hoping to get quote on Onkyo S6305 and delivered to Cork

Originally I was think of just getting Onkyo SR508 receiver, and maybe buying 2.1 speakers, but decided to get set instead and upgrade speakers to proper set next year.

I saw the 09 series is out but the 509 seems to drop zone 2/7.1 for network which I don't really need(already have my media server/Apple tv on network), and new sets like S5405 seem to include receivers which are cut down.

Update:

If you could also add some cable maybe Cambridge Audio Symphony 100

Brav,

Lucky you waited! (apologies for the delay :o) as the HTS6305 has come down to just £349.95

I only have 2 HTS6305's left, one Brand new boxed and one display unit.

On the Cambridge Symphony 100 front - we have it available from stock at £0.99/Meter, if bought with a system we can do a Boardie special at £0.74/Meter.

Apologies again and if you would like the HTS6305 just drop me a line (PM or email) with your contact details & I'll reserve one for you and get the guys to give you a shout to get you sorted,

Thanks & again apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

I'll be taking the HTS6305 anyway, email sent

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.