Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical ID

Options
  • 03-03-2011 2:13pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have had an SOS necklace for ages with my details in, but it's getting a bit past it and not really the best for running with so have recently just ordered a RoadID. I got an email from them with a voucher for a whole $1 off an order, nothing huge in the discount stakes, but probably covers half the cost of postage to this side of the pond. I've already posted this voucher code to the Athletics/ Running/ Triathlon forum, but for some reason forgot that people here may be interested in some way of themselves being identified when they may be less than capable of explaining who they are.

It can be used up to 20 times within the next 30 days apparently, so here is their marketing spiel they suggested I email to my buddies:
    I just ordered one of the best products ever. It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it. If you haven't, go to their website and check it out. Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday.

When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends. Here's the coupon number:

Coupon Number: ThanksRobin4204390

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 04/02/2011. To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link below:

http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksRobin4204390

If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335.

You can thank me later,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Hi Everyone,

I asked for some opinions on this topic a few months ago and have been progressing this project. I have spoken to most of my target audience including Paramedics, Nurses, Doctors and Pharmacists and of course to the people like myself who should be using and wearing ID alot of you from this forum. Without exception people have thought it was a great idea. I'm at the point now where I will start spending money to build the business but I need to prove that it is an idea that people will pay money for. So what I'm doing is running a crowdfunding campaign to raise some money and prove demand and build some momentum and publicity.

Have a look at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rescuez-rebooting-emergency-identification and if you like it please share it.

Any questions I'll answer here.
    Thanks
    Jan

Advertisement