Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctastic!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Nerin wrote: »
    Getting brought out for Chinese meal, then lots of drinkies,poker and stuffs. Huzzah

Awww fun night for sures! :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

in a pretty good mood. Had classes this morning for my programming course.

Reminded me that I have a decent ability in programming, which can be hard to remember at times in an office.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I ****ing LOVE pigeons!!! :D they're so fun to watch :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I ****ing LOVE pigeons!!! :D they're so fun to watch :D

yeah they are!!! :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Thank you Koth for posting that! Really made my day:D

• Advertisement

that's so funny :D

i prefer real pigees though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I think I may be drunk already. Hurrah. :)

I think I may be drunk already. Hurrah. :)

Woohoo! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I have been looking for a new show to watch and have decided on True Blood. Half way through second episode of first series and it looks excellent. Am looking forward to the next couple of weeks now of True Blood :D:D:D

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    I have been looking for a new show to watch and have decided on True Blood. Half way through second episode of first series and it looks excellent. Am looking forward to the next couple of weeks now of True Blood :D:D:D

I hear it's good. Well, I've seen the odd episode, but ya miss the storylines when you do it like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Are you watching it online somewhere handy that streams it or did you download or buy a boxset?

True Blood is an awesome show!:D I hope you like gore though, cause there's loads! Can't wait for season 4 later this year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

It's a really good show, look how dark it gets...
    Plus it has Rouge in it :]

I still have to watch most of Season 3.
    At least you can watch it all in a row and not have to wait for the next one....

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Are you watching it online somewhere handy that streams it or did you download or buy a boxset?

Watching shows online is really annoying - quality is very bad & too many dodgy links etc etc. I download it :o:o:o On another note - I always do this. I'll download the first few episodes if I like it - then I'll buy the boxsets.

I couldn't get over it - one & half episodes in: we had two beatings, one murder, lots of sex (plus S&M). Intriguing start.

Watching shows online is really annoying - quality is very bad & too many dodgy links etc etc. I download it :o:o:o On another note - I always do this. I'll download the first few episodes if I like it - then I'll buy the boxsets.

I couldn't get over it - one & half episodes in: we had two beatings, one murder, lots of sex (plus S&M). Intriguing start.

Some aint so bad!

I found one good website that streamed shows but then I had to wait like 50 or 60 minutes before I could watch the next episode. DAMN can't remember the name of it. Too afraid to download stuff so never do. Just go through phases of buying boxsets. True Blood is meant to be awesome.

There were REALLY cheap boxsetx of the entire Friends/Fraiser etc shows in Liffey Valley after xmas....damn but I wanted them.

Hmmm shall just have to wait until another sale is on!

EDIT: Actually can anyone help me with a very simple thing. Some folks have a wee thing up in the corner entitled "History" so you can see all websites that has been visited. I don't. So where do I go exactly step by step on my computer to check my full history so I can maybe find that website again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

It depends on your web browser, internet explorer? firefox? chrome?

Plain ole Internet Explorer. Aint got round to ever changing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Tools - Explorer Bars - History

Stop living in the past Tuddle, upgrade your life to something better than smelly old IE!

Maguined wrote: »
    Tools - Explorer Bars - History

Stop living in the past Tuddle, upgrade your life to something better than smelly old IE!

Ah-Ha! Cheers.

But I don't knoooooooooooow what to do to make me all new and futuristic :-/

*sobs silently*

Think I'll take it to my mate who knows his stuff and get him to sort it out.
    Though last time for his amusement he upload 2 Girls 1 Cup with a desktop link to the video.
    But he also gave me me loads of comic strip things so all was forgiven :pac:

Ah-Ha! Cheers.

But I don't knoooooooooooow what to do to make me all new and futuristic :-/

*sobs silently*

Think I'll take it to my mate who knows his stuff and get him to sort it out.
    Though last time for his amusement he upload 2 Girls 1 Cup with a desktop link to the video.
    But he also gave me me loads of comic strip things so all was forgiven :pac:

Firefox is pretty easy to download and install, even I could do it and back then I was crap with technology:pac:

• Advertisement

Google Chrome is the way to go. It is very user friendly. Toni you need to get away from internet explorer ASAP - it is just too dodgy, it is really prone to viruses, trojan horses etc etc.

Very easy to do - search on Google for google chrome. Click download etc. It will ask you do you want to bring over all your toolbars, favorites etc. And then done.

Go with Firefox or Chrome - i used both, I like Chrome now.

Thought there was something evil about Google Chrome!!
    Or something to do with the name Chrome in it I could be getting confuzzled.

Who would have thought I did a year of Computer Security and Digital Forensics! Ooooops :p

Who would have thought I did a year of Computer Security and Digital Forensics! Ooooops :p

Chrome - it sounds futuristic so it must be good!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Chrome - it sounds futuristic so it must be good!

Chrome is very easy to use. It is handy when using Gmail also - it remembers everything. I don't mind that as its handy for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 LupinFace

Something that I wasn't supposed to see :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oh lawds! >.<

Chrome ftw!!
    I could suggest revenge tactics ... >_>
    LupinFace wrote: »
    It wasn't mine! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I have chrome.... cant say i think its fantastic! , again just to lazy to change it.

LupinFace wrote: »

Say what?

dont like chrome. well i didn't mind it, but i've some ****ty error with mine now so i'm on opera.

back to the smileyness...

:D i've got a date type thing thursday :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

dont like chrome. well i didn't mind it, but i've some ****ty error with mine now so i'm on opera.

back to the smileyness...

:D i've got a date type thing thursday :D

Oh? Did you ask yer man out?

Advertisement