Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a psychic/medium/tarot card reader in East Galway

Options
  • 03-03-2011 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

I'm arranging a hen party and was thinking of arranging a reading in the house during the day for the day part.

Obviously it would be light hearted enough, love and all that goes with it :D

Just wondering if anyone knows of someone in the Ballinasloe area who would cater for something like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

I no a reader but is depends what month hen party is on ??:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

It's early April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Scorpio49

Hi,

I am also holding a hen party next year in the Galway area. I really love the idea of having a psychic reading - however, it would have to be light-hearted as I'm sure all guest would enjoy it but not necessarily take it too seriously.

Can you tell me how your one went? Did it go down well?

Thank You,
    Orla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Hi Orla. I ended up taking a different route because the psychic/mediums I contacted were all pretty expensive and the bride had asked that I keep the costs low to enable everyone to attend.
    We got a make up artist to the house instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Scorpio49

Thanks for the info - I have the same plan, I don't want people to be under pressure to spend money they don't have. Thanks again.
    Orla

• Advertisement
Advertisement