Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for lettering?

Options
  • 03-03-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this has been asked loads of times before, but I'm thinking of getting my second tattoo, and I'm looking for opinions on who to go to in Dublin City Center.

I want the tattoo on my ankle, and for it to say "Gemeinsam sind wir unbesiegbar". I have a few ideas of fonts in my head, but I would like to have a chat with the artist about that first too.

Any hints? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I just got a lettering tattoo done on my inner wrist and I couldn't recommend snakebite highly enough. Sean was the guy, and he was really lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Denise in Snakebite did some gorgeous lettering over my shoulder. Serious quality, and not a line out of place on some quite intricate font.

Advertisement