Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain Water Container anyone??

Options
  • 03-03-2011 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

I am looking for a plastic container 500-1000ltrs for collecting rainwater, does anyone have any suggestions on where I might get such a container?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭TheDietShop.ie

Cheers thats exactly what I am looking for. Anyone have these in the mid-west area?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭johno2

Cheers thats exactly what I am looking for. Anyone have these in the mid-west area?

Isn't Galway pretty close to the mid-west?

johno

johno2 wrote: »
    Isn't Galway pretty close to the mid-west?

johno

All depends on a persons interpretation of the word "Close"

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭johno2

Well I'd say it's slap-bang in the middle of the mid-west. I'm not sure how anyone can help you find a more accessible source for your tanks without knowing where you live.

johno

• Advertisement

johno2 wrote: »
    Well I'd say it's slap-bang in the middle of the mid-west. I'm not sure how anyone can help you find a more accessible source for your tanks without knowing where you live.

johno

Clare ,Limerick and tipp would be considered mid-west, galway would be considered west.

So if anyone in the mid-west has one for sale, you can get in contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

I see one in the mid-west. Here.

Thanks Master, I will give the guy a call and see if he has any left over. I recon when the water metering comes in everyone will be collecting rainwater.

Advertisement