Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup hero from N.C.D

Options
  • 03-03-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Congratulation to John Mooney who lives in Rush but hails from Balrothery(?) on playing avital role to help Ireland record a great win in Cricket World Cup over England. Great result

Great for Cricket in N.C.D and sport in general.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Bravo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Too right, I believe he has played GAA with Man O War in the past as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Congratulations!! Amazing result and amazing performance!

Great to have a local interest in it too. Saw them all on the TV celebrating from The Balrothery Inn.

Congrats again to Mooney and all the team and management. Isn't it wonderful how sport always helps to lift the spirits:):)(especially when a win over England is involved)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭santry_goonshow

LeoB wrote: »
    Congratulation to John Mooney who lives in Rush but hails from Balrothery(?) on playing avital role to help Ireland record a great win in Cricket World Cup over England. Great result

Great for Cricket in N.C.D and sport in general.

Great post Leo. I'm not that familiar but the Man O War always seem like a different breed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Best comeback in a worldcup on record!
    Fastest worldcup century as well!

HUZZAH!

And, on the weekend they're playing India and Balrothery Inn will be madness!! (oh and pints will only be €2.50 during the match I've been told...)

• Advertisement
Advertisement