Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any customers of itskidzbiz.com??

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Last month, ordered accessories for my baby son's room from this website... Paid in full at time of ordering. 3 days later, part of my order arrived. Thought this was strange, so checked the order status on the website, and it said "awaiting fullfillment".
    After 10 days of waiting, decided to ring and see where the order was. Both numbers supplied on website, go straight to voicemail. Sent an email, and got a reply back quick, to say Sorry and that he'd check the warehouse and get back to me. He never did.
    That was over a week ago and i'm still sending emails, and getting no replys and leaving messages on the voicemails with no replys either!! Company is Irish and based in Dublin.
    Has anyone had any dealings with the company or have any advice on where to go from here???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you don't get any reply and you want you money back you could contact your bank and get them to start a charge-back.

This will get the company's attention and I would expect them to be in touch very quickly.

Is it possible the courier tried to deliver and couldn't get in contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Go out to the company and visit them in person.

Send them a registered letter giving them 10 working days to respond, or else you will be initiating a chargeback on your credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 buttercup87

@ wmpdd3 - Definitely, no courier has came. I'm up from early morning with the baby! First part of the package came in standard post, even though i paid a top price for delivery of all the items. And I paid via Paypal, so need to look into it.
    @dudara, Trekking to the North side of Dublin from Wicklow with a small baby wouldn't really take my fancy, but sending a registered letter might be a good idea. I have registered a complaint with the NCA today, so i'll see where that takes me.
    Is it possible to get a partial charge back for items you don't receive??
    So frustrating, not knowing where I stand and having someone completely ignore every attempt I make to contact them! No wonder, they were promoting a % off their items for the month of February, when they don't even send them!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 john134

Hi I own itskidzbiz.com I am realy sorry to hear your dis-sadisfaction at our store I have been quite ill the past few weeks and I have neglected you I can only apolagise to you and anybody who reads this message.

I will look at this first thing in the morning and I will also refund you every penny you have paid and also along with this email you a voucher for €200.00 to use at any time.

I started my website when I was made unemployed and since then I have worked very hard but became quite ill over the past few weeks I am so sorry about your order and I will find out what went wrong and assure you this will never happen again.

To date we have had over 400 orders placed and we have always made the effort to have sadisfied customers this is disapointing for this lady and we have let her down to which I am sincerely sorry.

john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Wrapping Paper

I am another very unhappy 'customer' of this company.

I placed an order back in late January. Like the OP, I was charged in full for all the items, but only received half. Not only that, but one of the items I received was nothing like the item I ordered.

I have tired countless times to contact the company via telephone to no success. Similarly I have sent four seperate e-mails, ALL of which have been ignored. One of these e-mails gave the company 24 hours to respond to me otherwsie I would seek a chargeback, but even this was ignored.

I appreciate John134's comments, regarding him being ill for the past few weeks but this has been going on since late January, so I am sorry, this does not really wash with me and I will be pursuing both a chargeback and I will also be lodging a complaint with the NCA.

It appears that unless you 'go public' regarding this company, you get nowhere.

• Advertisement

Further to my post above..... I just tried to contact this company again via e-mail, foolishly giving them the benefit of the doubt based on the post above.

The e-mail has bounced back to me, and I have been informed that there is 'no mailbox here by that name'. Very strange indeed.

Obviously there is currently no way to know if the post from John134 is genuine, so Buttercup87, if he does get in touch with you can you PM me and let me know?

By the way, I meant to say that I have been keeping a very close eye on the itskidzbiz web-site over the past few weeks, and it has constantly been updated with new stock and removal of old stock so to say there has been no-one managing this company due to illness is complete rubbish and makes me think this 'John134' is not a genuine poster.

The only conclusioin I can come to is that this site is <SNIP> - simple as that. However that is just my opinion and I will leave that to the NCA to decide for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

By the way, I meant to say that I have been keeping a very close eye on the itskidzbiz web-site over the past few weeks, and it has constantly been updated with new stock and removal of old stock so to say there has been no-one managing this company due to illness is complete rubbish and makes me think this 'John134' is not a genuine poster.

The website could be automated to update products but I doubt John134 is anything to do with it seeing as they've gone off to After Hours to post there and also offering a full refund and 200 voucher on a public forum without checking the order first? No business would last if they were doing that sort of carry on.

Out of interest why does this Irish based webstore have everything price in GBP?

I am a genuine irish web site I manage the site myself I have business address in dublin and all purchases on my store are guaranteed by paypal and you can request your money back at any time.

I have had a delay in some items and anyone who wishes to contact me can at john@itskidzbiz.com I have nothing to hide and if anyone has a problem they can contact me directly at that email.

I will not allow this fourm to trial me if you wish to remain annonimous and make countless claims about my site please post your name you could be anybody who wishes harm my business and if you have a genuine problem please contact the email above.

I have asked this lady to give me her name and her order number I am still waitng.

john

You have a choice to pay in euro, dollar or sterling you select what currency you wish to pay in...... as the site is not browser based it can only operate in the currency you select.

John

I have e-mailed you as per your instructions. I await a response.

Guys, I will let you know if John gets in touch and this situation gets resolved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posters - please do not post speculation.

In addition, if you have a problem with a post, or poster, please use the Report Post functionality - do not post speculation on the thread.

Let's give this situation a chance to resolve itself.

dudara

Have just seen all the recent updates to this thread as was away from comp for the weekend... lets hope this can be resolved...

So, Monday comes to end with no productivity...
    PM sent... Email sent... Phone's rang... Still nothing :(

Buttercup87 - Pm-ed you.

Everyone, I have been in touch via e-mail with John. He has undertaken to resolve this situation. I will let you know when this happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jamestravel

My name is James Cullen and I work with John.

After discussing with John, there is unfortunately times when things happen which are out of our control, In three recent cases, country selection did not show correct product offer and emails went into Spam and therefore efficient after sales could not be followed up in this instance.

To avoid this happening again, we have changed the system and are launching in the coming weeks, www.itskidzbiz.ie, www.itskidzbiz.co.uk & www.itskidzbiz.com

In relation to refunds, we have offered full refunds and supplied stock Free of Charge in all instances where justified.

The comment about constant product range changing is relevant but is one which is absolutely necessary when retailing online.

There are seasonal variables, Spring/Summer, Autumn/Winter, Christmas Focus pricing variables ‘sale periods, product promotions and one key factor to keep the site fresh.

We are a young Irish Company Offering a unique range and concept and in these difficult and demanding times trying to develop a business, work and a future.

John and Itskidbiz pride our selves on our honesty, above anything else.

There have been situations in the past where a competitor has tried to create negative publicity for us which obviously can create its own problems and one which we have to aware of.

Please never hesitate to contact me or John by email. I will provide my direct mobile number once I receive direct communications.

Thank you for your valued custom.
    Kind regards,

James

James Cullen

james@itskidzbiz.com

James,
    Appreciate your comment and have emailed you at the email address.
    The goods that were sent to me via the tracking number i was provided with, have been delivered to Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim - which is extremely strange since I live in Wicklow.
    Thought it might be an error with the tracking number I was provided, but still after another few days of waiting - nothing has arrived to my door.
    Have also left 2 emails since this and neither have been read or returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Celticchick1

Did you get any response from these guys?

The same thing happened me and I have been trying to get in touch with him since Dec 2010. Managed twice and he promised a refund but haven't heard from him. Sent a paypal request on Sept 7th and just got a cancelled email from him. Replied to John but it's come back as delivery failure!

I was in Dublin at one time and went to visit him but nobody in the area had even heard of the company!!! Cowboy is too good a word for him.
    :mad:
    So so angry.

Advertisement