Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Phones Again

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

My son is looking for a replacement phone and muggins here has to pay for it. I had thought of the Samsung Europa but he reckons it's a girls phone.:rolleyes: Anybody got any good ideas south or north of border for an Android phone around the €100 - €130 mark? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The San Francisco / ZTE Blade is meant to be the business..

.. and cracking value in Argos up North.

See here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,135 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Orange San Francisco north of the border is £99 and far better than anything else you will get for even twice that price in the Republic. You'll need to unlock it though but it's easy enough to do, there's a guide on how to unlock it in the Android forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭woidoi

Actually I had been following that thread but had given up as Argos were sold out all over the North. Seeing your posts I tried it again and as luck would have there was one left in Enniskillen so I quickly nabbed it! Much appreciated for the posts guys! Result!

Advertisement