Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help and Information

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hai all

I have been trying to research some information on branding or brazing in Ireland but cant find much information. I was wondering if anyone knows firstly of a place in Dublin that does this.

Also i am looking for feedback on anyone who knows someone who has done it, in other words what does it cost, how personalized can it be, are there areas of your body they won't do, was it professional or amateur and so on.

I'm not a masochist but i have always been immune to most pains, be it cuts, bangs, piercings or tattooing which was kind of like small scraping. The one thing i can't stand is burns. I've always been fascinated by the scarring design so I'm seriously considering to get it done. If anyone has any information that i could look at i would be much obliged. I think before i commit to something like this i will need to be able to talk to a reliable professional who has done them before.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Never heard of anyone who got it done o be honest. Wouldn't mind getting it done meself but never really thought about it that much.

Advertisement