Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag this weekend (Saturday)

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭

Few of us well behaved Limerick men hitting The Marble City Saturday night for a friends stag. All late 20s, early 30s and definitely not the usual shower of pissheads. About 12/14 of us.

I lived in KK for 5 years or so about 6 years back, so know the place well. Must say I'm shocked at all the Heroin talk on the forum.

Any places we should avoid? Suggestions early on in the day? The brother is mad for a pint and a chaser in the likes of Anna Conda, Cleeres or Tynans at the bridge if we sneak off on our own for an hour or 2.

Are PT's, Morrissons, O'Faoiláins and Langtons still the places to hit. I'm reading there's a bouncer with attitude on Langtons door now and aware we should split into groups.

Any advice/direction welcome....

Cheers All

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭littletiger

If you have not been for a while start early in Bridies (langtons newest) and depending on what's on try Set (langtons second newest) All part of his one big complex and two nice spots.
    Left bank on the parade is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

The Set is good but it's also the place with the twat of a bouncer. There's a thread from a while ago here, have a read I think most places are mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

JoseJones wrote: »
    The Set is good but it's also the place with the twat of a bouncer. There's a thread from a while ago here, have a read I think most places are mentioned.
    Jesus, me and you really hate that cnut!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Someone said to me recently that pubs in Kilkenny have become really hard for stags groups to get into recently. Its been a few years since I was up and usted to be ok. Is it as bad as this?

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Plug wrote: »
    Jesus, me and you really hate that cnut!:D

Wanna start a club? :pac:
    Glebee wrote:
    Someone said to me recently that pubs in Kilkenny have become really hard for stags groups to get into recently. Its been a few years since I was up and usted to be ok. Is it as bad as this?

I don't think it's that bad really, I think most places shouldn't be a problem as long as you're not rowdy going in (that said, I've never been out in KK with a stag group). The Set is the only place that is a problem if that bouncer is working, one of your group will always be refused for no reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

4 in a row bar is top notch tbh

Advertisement