Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any table quizes?

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Any table quizes coming up soon??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

there's usually one on in huntman on monday nights. but ring them first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Think I saw an ad for a 'film' one (Kelly's maybe?) in this week's 'tiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭nerophis

Galway Sub Aqua Club Search and Recovery table quiz fundraiser

Monroe's 11th March, 8pm.

All funds raised go to the Search and Recovery Unit in the diving club which help to find people who have drown. Worthy cause no doubt and a great comfort to the affected families

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

nerophis wrote: »
    Galway Sub Aqua Club Search and Recovery table quiz fundraiser

Monroe's 11th March, 8pm.

All funds raised go to the Search and Recovery Unit in the diving club which help to find people who have drown. Worthy cause no doubt and a great comfort to the affected families

Anyone else read this like you were shouting? Havent heared of any regular table quizes but usualy look in the advertiser/independant for ones for diffrent causes they usualy have them in there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

Saw a poster in a shop just now advertising a table quiz in the Menlo Park Hotel tonight. I think it was in aid of one of the local football clubs. I didn't catch the start time so you'd need to telephone the hotel for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

http://www.griffinseireog.com/

One on in the Menlo Park tonight in support of my local football club, i am rugby training so will not be able to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

The Dail Bar had one recently so maybe they might continue that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Kellys are having a Movie table quiz on Mon 7th at 8pm.
    20Euro for a table of 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

there's one in Padraicins tomorrow night, 8.30 pm I think. (don't have any more accurate details than that unfortunately...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Hello, there's one in aid of Renmore gymnastics club on 31st March in Ryans hotel on the Dublin road, €40 per table, starts at 8pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

We are holding one aid of Prochorus (A Community Development Programme in South Africa) in the Huntsman on Tuesday the 22nd of March. Tickets €40 per table starting between 8 and 8.30. For more details just PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 27 zealano

Table Quiz in aid of
    Greenfields Hockey Club
    Sunday 20th March 2011 at 7.30pm
    Westwood House Hotel
    Tables of 4, €10.00 per person

Advertisement