Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A+ options

Options
  • 03-03-2011 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

I want to complete the A+ and N+. I have tried doing the FAS eCollege for the A+ but it just was not for me, I know it suits some people but i couldn't do it. Basically i am looking for somewhere to do it in Dublin where i go to an actual class. I don't want a long drawn out course the way Fas tend to do. Funds are a little tight so i would be looking for the cheaper options. I think once i have at least the A+ it will help me to progress from there on to other certs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

You'd be better studying for this by yourself using a CBT nuggets type course.

If you plan on taking classes for every cert you do you're gonna be broke pretty fast.

And tbh since Comptia changed these certs to expire every 3 years they are hardly worth spending any money on.

Advertisement