Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke (Ming) Flanagan performance on Newstalk

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

shindig-jp wrote: »
    Nobody needs any back up to have an opinion .

Ming is an uneducated barfing idiot on a big salary elected by a small number in his district and I trust that he will be caught, tried and sentenced to the full extent of the law . Why should the Irish people in other parts of Ireland have to contribute towards his salary.

The smell of burning turf in the town of Castlerea is enough to question the health of the children who live there .
    LOL yes lol Roscommon is a great lol you will have loads of lol in town . Congratulations on getting a job lol . Don't forget your bag of turf lol

Issues....
    But nothing a weekends footing wouldn't fix.

Remind me again, but aren't you the guy that claims to own two bars.
    So you'd have no vested interest at-all-at-all in knocking someone who you feel may allow people to smoke rather than drink
    I think I am better qualified as I own two bars possible longer than you have been alive .. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60380964&postcount=27

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

mikom wrote: »
    Issues....
    But nothing a weekends footing wouldn't fix.

Remind me again, but aren't you the guy that claims to own two bars.
    So you'd have no vested interest at-all-at-all in knocking someone who you feel may allow people to smoke rather than drink

That is so gay of you to remind me of the work I do .

I have a vested interest in whom my taxes go to . So yes I will knock anyone in government who is there for their own recreational use or travels on tax payers money which is not in the national interest of this country.

Perhaps you could ask Ming to give you a reach around for defending him.

That is so gay of you.

Perhaps you could ask Ming to give you a reach around for defending him.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

mikom wrote: »
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

I don't think she'd mind too much if Ming was behind you having a bong and giving you a second helping of a reach around .

I don't think she'd mind too much if Ming was behind you having a bong

Sounds like she has a level head so.
    There's hope for the country yet.

Is she behind a keyboard with foam coming from her mouth?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Inverse to the power of one!

Nobody needs any back up to have an opinion .
    So sayth Fox news and the American model, was kind of fun to hear their 'opinions' that higher levels of radiation in the environment can prevent cancer.

Your not adding much value to anything if you can't back up what you claim....
    MingMicheal Lowry is an uneducated barfing idiot on a big salary elected by a small number in his district and I trust that he will be caught, tried and sentenced to the full extent of the law . Why should the Irish people in other parts of Ireland have to contribute towards his salary.

The smell of burning turfbullsh?t in the town of Cashel is enough to question the health of the children who live there .

Fixed it for ya.....oh and by the way if you want to bring "the children" in to it, fly a few of them over to Fukeshima.....;) It'll protect them from cancer according to some.....opinions

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

I have a vested interest in whom my taxes go to . So yes I will knock anyone in government who is there for their own recreational use or travels on tax payers money which is not in the national interest of this country.

What if he is doing it on his own time and not charging the state anything for it?

You know ? Like the customers you get in your pub?

Advertisement