Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labouring in the mines

Options
  • 03-03-2011 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello there! Im thinking of going over to australia for a year in july while i wait for my place in collage for the following year . I've heard that the mines pay good money. I have no qualifications and was hoping i could just go over and labour for a while. Can anyone tell me if thats possible, where to go looking and how much the pay is? Im quite clueless on this so any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Hello there! Im thinking of going over to australia for a year in july while i wait for my place in collage for the following year . I've heard that the mines pay good money. I have no qualifications and was hoping i could just go over and labour for a while. Can anyone tell me if thats possible, where to go looking and how much the pay is? Im quite clueless on this so any help would be great

Do a search on this forum, plenty of discussion on the past about mines etc

since you are a new poster, I won't lock this, but there are hundreds of threads in this forum (archived)

Advertisement