Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

580 GTX in Dublin???

Options
  • 03-03-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi all, sorry if this isnt the right place (mods please move if thats the case), I was just wondering if anybody knew somewhere Id be able to pick up 580 GTX in Dublin tomorrow (friday) or over the weekend.

Obviously I'll pay a little more then going for an online retailer but I dont mind if it'll mean my rig isnt out of action for a few days.

Any help would be appreciated. I tried calling Peats, IT Direct and Marx today and they can all get them in, just gonna be a 5 - 10 day wait anywhere I asked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

komplett appear to have units in stock, not sure if they still have a collection point though or if your able to pick it up almost immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Komplett still have the pick up point but i don't think they do a same day pick up service. Not sure if it's due to stock been else where or down to the way the process orders but doubtful you would get it from them by tomorrow.

Given the price of it it might be a hard thing to track down in store.

Advertisement