Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canon G11 problem

• 03-03-2011 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey guys,

bought a G11 last year. Its a great camera am just having one problem- the wheel at the back is pretty consistently malfunctioning- it does not seem to take my commands and even goes the opposite way to that im turning. On the other hand sometimes its fine. V annoying for setting fstop, looking at photos etc

I bought this camera abroad so does anyone know somewhere in Dublin that might be able to fix this?? dont want to take it apart myself.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I think ISS in Dublin are the official Canon service and repair guys.
    http://www.imagesupplysystems.com/cannoncameramaintenanceplan.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

I do repairs if you are interested in me having a look? Im based around Dublin/North Wicklow

Edit: ISS are the ASF (Authorised Service Facility) in Ireland however they do no repairs onsite and just send it on to the UK ASF's so unless a camera is in warranty repair is a warranty repair) they will add their own charge to the repair and as such it is better to simply send it on to the ASF in the UK directly as it is cheaper if you want to go the ASF route.

Advertisement