Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employment survey

Options
  • 03-03-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi I'm doing a survey for college and I'd appreciate if some people could help me,
    I always read boards and I always value everyones opinion.
    I only need five complete surveys answered.
    (sorry I couldn't put it in a table for some questions)
    If you can answer the mutiple choice as 1a , 2a and so forth that would
    be great.

1. What sort of work do you do?
    1. Work in an office
    2. Work outside
    3. Work indoors
    4. Work with people
    5. Work with young people only
    6. Work with all ages
    7. Work with adults only

2. What sort of person do you need to be to do your job?
    1. Patient
    2. Strong
    3. Good humoured
    4. Team Worker
    5. Good at working on your own
    (Feel free to elaborate if you have an alternative answer to this question).

3. Do you like your job?
    Y/N

Why?

4. Why do you work?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement