Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Cavan GAA Discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Feck are all the hill tickets gone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭baconsarnie

Looks like it- or the online quota of hill tickets.

Breffni open tomorrow morning and clubs get tickets tomorrow so probably some hill tickets there I would say.

Kicking myself- Giggernaut posted the link and loads of options. I got distracted at work and only got back at 10 this evening and only East Terrace and O Duffy left.

Same as myself , are they in supervalu & centra tommorrow ?

Yeah on sale tomorrow in selected stores. Whatever that means.

From the Cavan GAA website:

Only Hill & O’Duffy Terrace tickets will be on sale from Kingspan Breffni Office from this Wednesday. Tickets will also be available from selected Centra & SuperValu outlets and onlin

Will try in the morning in supervalu and see if hill available , if not o duffy it is

• Advertisement

Can tickets be bought over the phone from breffni and collected ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭celt262

cavan4sam wrote: »
    Can tickets be bought over the phone from breffni and collected ?

Did you get sorted cavan4sam?

Yes they came back online again today so got sorted

Conor Lane is down to Ref the big game !!
    Any news from inside the camp ?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I got my tickets the day they went for sale online, but are they sold out? None available on Gaa tickets.ie anymore and I’ve seen a few adds on the Facebook buy sell groups looking for some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I got my tickets the day they went for sale online, but are they sold out? None available on Gaa tickets.ie anymore and I’ve seen a few adds on the Facebook buy sell groups looking for some

A friend told me that Centra and SuperValu still had some. Worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭Cavan_King

I’d imagine they are being held off now until the clubs get whatever allocation they have each sought for members.

I think its officially a sell out now
    The atmosphere should be brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭celt262

Cant wait hope it's a day to remember like 97.

It is unless clubs don't take up full allocation which I'd imagine they will.

Its a pity the U20s lost yesterday in the Leo Murphy Cup but there's a full round of ACL fixtures today to give us something to get our teeth into!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

There will be more tickets on sale during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Butlersbridge looking fantastic this morning, village decked out with lots of bunting and flags. Great effort, fair play to all involved. Big effort by the Cruiscin at the top of the town too, great to see.

Isn't there a great feeling going into this game !

I really hope the lads can put in a big shift and get over the line

I think padraig faulkner is our key player and I'd like to see him pick up murphy

Gearoid if u ever are going to show up on the big day please let it be sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

I honestly believe we are being underestimated. With little media coverage we have gone under the radar. The bookies have us at 3/1. Stick us on telly and I have us at 2/1. Donegal are a very good side but I reckon we could shock a few come Sunday.

Isn't there a great feeling going into this game !

I really hope the lads can put in a big shift and get over the line

I think padraig faulkner is our key player and I'd like to see him pick up murphy

Gearoid if u ever are going to show up on the big day please let it be sunday

I think Donegal will dominate around the middle and the greater supply of ball to big, experienced and clinical forwards will be telling on the day.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

• Advertisement

Jaysus me nerves are shot !!!

Good start needed tomorrow,

Jaysus me nerves are shot !!!

The build up has been great. Can’t beat it. Anything is possible and we are all allowed to dream.

Can’t wait- weather aside (although I think that might suit us for some reason).

I’m going for a tight, low-scoring final and Cavan to win by a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Cant wait hope it's a day to remember like 97.

Can't believe that was 22 years ago. Here's hoping anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

Anyone forming a orderly queue in clones yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

Wide awake with anxiety and excitement...'tis like waiting for Santy!

Wide awake with anxiety and excitement...'tis like waiting for Santy!

Sure the waking early gives you more time to make the sandwiches. Ham and cheese for me. And don’t forget the flask!!!

Hit the road earlier. Must have checked I had the tickets with me about 100 times before I left the house. I have others waiting for tickets....if I left them in Dublin my life wouldn’t be worth living!!

Rarely miss a Cavan game yet I’m in America for a two week holiday booked 18 months or so ago when we get to our first Ulster Final in 18 years.

It’ll be 9am over here at throw in so I can’t get an open bar. Will RTE Player or BBC Player let me watch online?

Otherwise it’s the Northern Sound lads.

Cavan_King wrote: »
    Rarely miss a Cavan game yet I’m in America for a two week holiday booked 18 months or so ago when we get to our first Ulster Final in 18 years.

It’ll be 9am over here at throw in so I can’t get an open bar. Will RTE Player or BBC Player let me watch online?

Have you tried GAAgo? You’ll pay for it but at least you’ll get to watch it live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Cavan_King wrote: »

You can buy individual games on GAAGO, think its around $12

Advertisement