Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Home in Clogher Head

Options
  • 03-03-2011 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I am looking to rent a holiday home or mobile home near the beach in Clogher head during the summer but am having great difficulty finding anything on the internet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Handiniho

Hi locum-motion, I have already enquired about that one but didnt hear back however it is also on rent.ie and was last updated 4 years ago so I'm not too hopeful of a response. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Did you see if Ashling Holiday Park have any mobiles for renting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Handiniho

Hi Nodster, I actually contacted them last week and they have some for rent so I think I will be going with this option.
    Cheers for the replies.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Dony

If you'd like to contact me I can give you some sound advice on the matter.
    I'm a park owner in the area.
    No I'm not looking for business but I could steer you in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement