Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mahogany doors

Options
  • 03-03-2011 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all,
    this is possibly posted in the wrong place so my apologies!... its my first post on boards. we are building a new home and wondering Would anyone know any builders providers or carpenters that supplies mahogany doors in mayo? a lot of places do not do them any more. any info appreciated...thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

what about archers and the place beside tubs and tiles in ballina? is it buckleys?? they would be the first places i'd think of, looking for more traditional stuff like that. or carrolls in galway? they're quite expensive though. worst case if you can't find anyone i know the guy who built our stairs was telling us about putting mahogany stuff in a house recently so i could give you his number if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bling72

hi artyeva,

I saw your post and rang archers in ballina this morning, they do them which is great! they are to ring me back with a quote. thanks a million for your suggestions. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

If that's the case then give buckleys a ring anyway. When we built our house archers were the most expensive on everything we priced with them, apart from the sanitary ware. And that was only cause they had a sale on! Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

I have a teak front door for sale if thats anygood to ya!
    Click below.
    failing that homebase do fairly cheap end of line ones, from 25 euro up.

Advertisement