Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Explorer for Minecraft (iPad/Phone goodness!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Sweet...got some more promo codes...my buddy isn't sure which of them still work because he's had to distribute lots of them to bloggers etc who will review the app on the appstore. Give it a shot if you want and let me know if it worked!

FMYTAYENN7HE
    6FP9RH6RPNWR
    WTJLEF3RYYHM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Redeemed the third one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Used the first one.

Cool glad they worked. I didn't try the earlier versions but I'm told they've made some major improvements in version 1.5, which have fixed all the complaints in earlier versions...I'm sure they'd appreciate you lashing up a review on iTunes if you have a minute...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Its not compatible with iphones versions under the 3gs  crashes every time I load a game 

• Advertisement

Darragh12 wrote: »
    Its not compatible with iphones versions under the 3gs  crashes every time I load a game 

Sorry Darragh are you saying you have an iPhone 3GS? Or is it one of the original ones?

I have an iPhone 3GS and it works perfectly for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

I have an ipod touch 2nd generation and when I open the app it says 'unsupported device experience may vary' and then when i load a world it crashes. This is just with older versions iphones and ipod touches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It's for iPhone and iPad only....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Pretty limited app..

Darragh12 wrote: »
    I have an ipod touch 2nd generation

Yeah that'll be the problem...it only works properly on iPad's and iPhone's atm. They are updating it all the time so who knows in the future it may work but atm its just the iPad and Phone...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

I have an iPod 4th Gen

Challenge Accepted

It works on mine.

Advertisement