Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging in issue

Options
  • 03-03-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Hey, so the last couple of days I noticed that I have to log in twice for it to register that I've logged in. It shows "Thank you for logging in, lil_lisa" and then goes to the home page with no one logged in. I cleared my cache but no luck.

Today when I logged in, I had to "log in" 4 times before I was logged in. I am on a very secure network in work, using Google Chrome 9.0.5. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Stuff like this can occasionally be an issue with the site, but more often than not it's something unusual with the browser or network.

Have you tried using a different browser to see if you get the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I've spent the last few days testing it, it seems to log me in straight away in other browsers. I'm getting the same issue with Chrome on Digiweb logins too, it must be Chrome's cache or something. I'll figure it out.

Thanks for your help Ross.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement