Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiśniowa

Options
  • 04-03-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Where can I get this in Ireland, or order it online and have it shipped to Ireland.
    Thanks.

After more searching I found out the whiskey exchange do it but would rather more options, their range is undesirable for me. Ideal the one Bols produce Soplica.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

Soplica was available in Supervalu, not sure if it still is but worth checking

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Dave_Kilkenny

Waterford isn't to far so going by your location which supervalue?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

It was on sale in Tramore Supervalu and centra tramore but used to be available to any supervalu or centra that wanted to order it from musgraves. Not sure if its still available from them but i'm sure some must still have a few bottles lying around. It wasnt a very good seller as it was poorly marketed over here

Advertisement