Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Brother, what a bother

Options
  • 04-03-2011 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I have a problem that i hope someone will be able to help me out with?
    It is my brother thats the problem, a printer that is and not the creep i live with!
    It,s a Brother DCP-375CW, and it is a bother trying of late to print Photographs when all i keep getting is the same old photo i printed out months ago!
    It,s driving me nuts!
    Iv tried everything that a computer Dummy like myself could do or find, iv looked at the print que and thats not the problem, so it would seem to be something that is stareing me in the face,yet after months of trying i still cant stop it from printing the photos that i dont want to print at all!
    hopefully someone knows what im doing wrong and will be able to advise me what to do, because at this stage i am one step away from murdering my Brother!:eek:

Advertisement