Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George's Arcade Fortune Teller

Options
  • 04-03-2011 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

This is a long shot anyway about 25 years ago I saw a Fortune Teller in the George's Arcade, Dublin who was spot on with everything she said. Her name was (I think) Kathy or Kay or something along those lines. Is there any chance somebody here would have any information on how to contact her. Thanx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 angel helper

Good Lady know as Bunny lives next to statoil garage near kilshane Cross on N2 from Finglas to Ashbourne - Gentle old lady who believes in Angels Hopw this helps you

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I think the woman you are talking about is Kathleen .. Did she have dark hair and speak with a strong dublin accent??

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lil-ms-vodka

May be Mrs Murphy, was in the middle section as you go in from Drury St??? Her daughter was based in Moore St mall beside Paddy Power, went in yesterday and the unit was closed up, does anyone know where she has gone. Gave me a couple of very acurate readings over the past 5 years, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

There's a 'Murphy' fortune teller upstairs in the Ilac centre, she's one of the daughters of the old Mrs Murphy..

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Hi Deelite,

Where abouts up stairs in the Ilac is she? I didn't even realise there was an upstairs bar the library and 2nd Floor Dunnes!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Hi Deelite,

Where abouts up stairs in the Ilac is she? I didn't even realise there was an upstairs bar the library and 2nd Floor Dunnes!!

go in the moore street doors and immediately to the left is a western union place, go up those stairs and shes around the corner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

river1 wrote: »
    I think the woman you are talking about is Kathleen .. Did she have dark hair and speak with a strong dublin accent??

She was in her late 20's and had brownish hair - she wasn't one of the Murphys. I'm sure she said she was from Terenure.

On the Murphys is the elder Mrs. Murphy still around she used to live in an estate with approximately 20 houses at the back of Dorset Street.

Advertisement