Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 04-03-2011 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone!

I'm moving to Dublin within the next month and so i need an apartment for at least a year. my office will be in Ballymoss House Carmanhall Rd., Foxrock, Dublin 18. Where is the best area around to look for an apartment?

Thx a lot !

Lukas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Since when is Sandyford Industrial Estate in Foxrock?

Plenty of palces to look at anywhere along the luas line from St Stephens Green to Cherrywood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 luke82517

well, that's just the office's adress i got right here. i'll be there next week anyway, but i need to prepare for next month. anyway, thx for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Welcome to the city and welcome to the forum Luke, I am not overly familiar with that area, but I am sure you will get plenty of help. Hopefully someone that knows the area will point you in the right direction.

www.daft.ie is a popular property rent website. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭user1842

luke82517 wrote: »
    well, that's just the office's adress i got right here. i'll be there next week anyway, but i need to prepare for next month. anyway, thx for the reply!

Be careful when renting in Dublin that you dont pay over the odds. Im here four years and in my experience Landlords are very bad.

Houses tend to be badly maintained and the landlords seem not to care and they think they can rent them no matter what.

Look for a newish or done up apt or house thats on the green Luas line or try and get one thats walking distance to work.

Dont just panic and get the first place you see, shop around, its a renters market.

Advertisement