Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RB3 Fender squier strat for sale in Ireland??

Options
  • 04-03-2011 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I picked up RB3 at release with the keyboard and have been playing on and off since.
    However I wanted to hold off on the guitar side of it until the pro guitar comes out.
    According to many websites, the guitar is due out this week, 1st march US, 4th March EU.

I have rang/dropped into nearly every Gme/gamestop/HMV in the greater dublin area and most of the shop assistants dont have a clue what i am on about.

Anyone here have any local knowledge regarding the sale/release of this guitar in ireland. I would prefer to buy in a shop locally, just in case it packs up, given previous trends.lol

Even play.com only have the mustang available

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'd say online is your only hope with this one, haven't even seen the mustang in the shops here. No listing on amazon either.

Given the joke that was the availability of keyboards and pro drums at launch, I wouldn't hold my breath. Not sure who is responsible for distribution for it don't think it's madcatz though. UK rb site is down at the moment but there is a thread on the forum there for hardware availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ParalysedBeaver

Maybe go into an instrument store, and see if they can order one. Seen as how it is a full guitar as well.

Maybe go into an instrument store, and see if they can order one. Seen as how it is a full guitar as well.

That actually makes a whole pile of sense, seeing as Madcatz who make and distribute all the other instruments are not involved, and from what I can see it's Fender themselves on this one, Waltons would be a good place to go. Not they will have any idea on this but if anyone can find out / get one they can.

Looks like anyone who doesnt already have one of these now never will

http://www.rockbandaide.com/12544/fender-discontinuing-the-rock-band-3-squier/

Not sure what this means for rock band in the future :confused:

Can't be many people playing or even downloading the pro versions of the songs for the guitar parts, and this further restricts that number, not to mention price and availability of the mustang one too.

Advertisement