Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Gravel Stone in Dublin 1 ton bags

• 04-03-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭

Hi where would one get that stone gravel in Dublin I would be thinking maybe a 1 ton bag. Would anyone know what i should expect to pay for same? I was buying from a local DIY store for about €10.00 a bag working out mad money!. DIY GARDEN HERE I COMES:cool:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ronan45 wrote: »
    Hi where would one get that stone gravel in Dublin I would be thinking maybe a 1 ton bag. Would anyone know what i should expect to pay for same? I was buying from a local DIY store for about €10.00 a bag working out mad money!. DIY GARDEN HERE I COMES:cool:

Grange Builders Providers in Baldoyle or Newtown Building Suplies in Coolock stock a good and cheap range too.All 1 ton bags and delievered too.

Both open till 1 pm Saturday.

Advertisement