Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Glasses

Options
  • 04-03-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

I lost a pair of red/burgandy glasses around Theatre P in Arts two weeks ago. I walked from Th. P to the Library and somewhere along the way they dissappeared. Tried the main desks in Arts and the Library.

Anywhere else I could try?

Anyone find any glasses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Hi, I think I found these glasses. They were red with a White flower pattern on them. I found them in theatre P. I handed them into the desk in the Newman building about two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

You beaut! Thats them. I tried the desk though, and they didn't have them? The desk to the left of the arts cafe as you're looking at Newman?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I just rang them there and they said they had them. I went up to the desk twice over the two weeks. Maybe they just misplaced them.

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

No prob! Only in UCD could a lost and found section loose something! Hope you and your glasses are reunited soon.

Advertisement