Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone else love to funt Stephen Ireland in the arse?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Please be our guest Stephen and shoot yourself...you've shot yourself so many times in the foot, in fact in both feet, it's amazing you can still kick a ball.

I'd say it's the only thing he can shoot these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

He would first have to remove his foot from his mouth - he's some gowl of a youngfella. I'd love to see Roy Keane and himself in a head to head...Keano batin the head off him.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

What an absolute F'in gob****e.............the baldy no chin cnut!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

ah the old, "they feel threatened by me because im better then them"....

im glad he doesn't want to live here, Cork will be a better place without him,

what i cannot understand is he is playing for newcastle after being at two bigger clubs and he still despite being knocked back and not wanted, it would seem from his arrogance he still believes he's the best player in the premier league? WTF???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

He's a cabbage patch boy child and like many footballers earning stupid euros per week, this means that the brain doesn't engage as much as it should. Stevo is still at the mental age of 12 playing football, buying cars left right and centre. He probably hates girls too (except his granny who unfortunately passed away twice last year).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I don't get it guys, why does anyone care what Stephen Ireland thinks? The guy is a complete moron, let him have his opinions and ignore them :) I wouldn't let anything this guy says get to me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

poconnor16

We have no problem on Boards when it comes to having a civil and intelligent debate on anything.

But this:

Would anyone else love to funt Stephen Ireland in the arse?

Unacceptable, low brow stuff will not be entertained on this site.
    Any more of that kind of rubbish and you're banned.

The rest of ye on this thread haven't exactly covered yourselves in glory either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement