Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it North Central or South Central??

Options
  • 04-03-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

I know the election is thankfully becoming a distant memory, but I've been wondering about this for a while and been meaning to ask. So, is the island in the city centre in Cork North Central or is it in Cork South Central??

I've looked at loads of maps and they're not detailed enough for it to show up. And when you're in town there's just not as many election posters as there are in the suburbs, and even the ones that are there are a bit of a mixture. I know there's bigger things to worry about! But if you could satisfy my curiosity, one would be eternally grateful....... until they change the constituency boundaries again.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

South Central. The north starts when you cross the river on the north side, so Patrick's Quay, Pope's Quay, North Mall etc.

Advertisement